Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I burp for 21 days, then age it for 3 months before getting into it very much.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    JDU, Damn right, where I live you can't hang them, dries way to fast,
    Back in the day we hung em in lofts in barns, only took 2-3days for it to dry, way to fast,but we didn't care back then ,lol, we had product.
    ,Where we live its hard to beat brown paper bags, it takes about 6-7days to dry enough when you put them in jars ,they read about 65-68percent.
    I guess it just depends where you live.
    I love them damn bags.

• LemonBuzz
    replied
    Yes ghouls and bois make sure you have some pot to smoke for a while before chopping down a plant to early smoke what you have until the 9 days in jars.

Leave a comment:

• AccidentalGardener
    replied
    Ps:
    crucialbunny , every time I look at the picture you used for the post, I get the giggles. Its perfect.

Leave a comment:

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    So many ways to get to the same end goal, we civil

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    I abandoned my hang dry this season because I was getting larfy bud from drying rapidly in these Southern California temperatures. Getting much better results now with open shoebox drying in a dark closet. We gotta do what we gotta do to get best results. I hung my first plant this year and it just dried too fast. Ended up having to re-humidify it.

• AccidentalGardener
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. I was a Little League coach for 10 years. It's like herding cats. A lot like teaching people to grow weed

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. We're civil n friendly here. Just debating lol.

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    Another controversial subject it appears, just like nearly every other aspect of this lifestyle we've chosen.

Let's keep it civil and have a debate on this one as it is something we all have to do and all have different environments to deal with while we do it. I believe it could help the new folks as well as seasoned veterans. Everyone has their own way of doing things and as long as it's filling your jars and keeping you happy, it's not wrong but that doesn't mean there can't possibly be something you could do a little bit differently to make it better. I don't know about y'all but I'm sure as shit not tired of learning new tricks.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Shit yes i dry in a paper bag i've done it for 35yrs. If the jar still gets to humid i toss them into a paper bag. I don't hang them till they dry like cardboard and crumble.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh heck yes wait until they are at least cloudy omg if folks only knew how much more effects would be so much better.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Do not attempt to steal home plate from 3rd base do not lift that foot LOL

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I use bags/boxes to slow down the drying, not speed it up.

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    Then it sounds like you are making an improvement. You might try getting some wardrobe boxes from your moving supply company, set those up and add a little humidifier in there to see if you can at least get it to 50% RH. Makes a nice and discreet drying closet

• JDU
    replied
    I git what you're sayin but in my house hanging the branches is actually a faster dry. They are crispy all the way through in 2 days. I don't have a cool dark place with little air flow anywhere. Since I started using the bags it takes 4-5.
    Dif folk have dif obstacles lol.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X