Public Service Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Service Announcement

I am a fairly devout advocate for Cannabis. However, there are some things that go beyond the boundaries of consumption. Therefore I would like to share this, for anybody expecting or wanting to be:

A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

That's exactly where I was going.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-you-pregnant
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it safe to dab as long as I only look pregnant?

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. So long as you are of legal dabbing age.
      You look as pregnant as you are FunkyButtLovin.

I didn't have it or use it when I was raising my kids, but now that they are adults, I appreciate it a lot more, LOL.

Comment

Weed was not mothers' little helper.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

Our daughter asked me if i smoked weed during pregnancy she's 37 and a nurse. Oh no i never even thought about it would of never done it just not right thing to do to the unborn.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Kudos for the woman. But this is another thing women should think twice about while pregnant.
          Margot Dukes-Eddy dived into the water to save her husband "without hesitation", police say.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

Thought of your PSA when I saw this.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

I take everything with a grain of salt. In the US only studies that produced / looked for negative results from cannabis use were funded by the government. That said, I have referenced many articles from JAMA and you can't just pick and choose the ones that have your desired outcome. I have yet to read this article, but I'm sure I'll learn something.

A huge point of consideration on any of these studies is the size of the trial group. Numbers and percentages can often be misleading. Like, 75% of participants reported a negative side effect...... only 4 people were in the study. There are many other factors that can be used and skewed to fit the results into the original hypothesis or desired outcome. This is why we desperately need human clinical trials with cannabis, real testing. I love the plant and think it has many, many benefits, but I don't doubt there are a few drawbacks. I'm all for research and education.

Comment

• ChadWestport
                ChadWestport commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha, Amnesia Haze is what I started my day with today! Good call FunkyButtLovin

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                If you remember it, it's not Amnesia Haze.  It's Short Term Memory Haze.

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                No worries about that, I don't remember shit.

I'm supposed to be looking for cultivars high in Cineole and Delta 3-carene to start working with to try to combat my memory loss but I can never remember to do the research. Alzheimer's and dementia are in my future.

That's a tricky one, ChadWestport , the nature of the test. It's one thing to have human trials on voluntary adults. It's another thing to have adults volunteer their unborn children. I'll tell you. There isn't a thing on this planet I would have tested on either of my sons.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

• ChadWestport
                ChadWestport commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed, there is no ethical way to test effects on babies in the womb. I wasn't meaning to imply that, so thank you for bringing it up.

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                No. I didn't mean to imply you were implying anything. It's not just ethics. It's morals. Ethics have nothing to do with morals.

• ChadWestport
                ChadWestport commented
                Editing a comment
                I confuse those two words some times. As long as I have them both, I'll be ok

Gingerbeard did you step in it again?
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

No ma'am SoOrbudgal . Ain't even stepped in my shoes and socks, today. We-uns just clar'fyin' th' butter, if'n y'll pard'n my French.

Ethics say you shouldn't steal candy from a baby. Morals tell you you need the candy more than the baby because your blood sugar is low and the candy probably has high fructose corn syrup and will make the baby a diabetic, if you let it eat the candy, and it is, therefore, your ethical and moral duty to take the candy from the baby.

Really, I guess the question we can all ask ourselves is, is stealing candy from a baby a moral or ethical dilemma? It's a tricky one, wot?
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6
                Nutes
                CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X