Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buds73
    replied
    No its not a normal thing. You can find more info here https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ermies-bananas but its probably caused by stress of some sort.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not UndergroundFarmer and I'm sure that he would have better information about CFLs but I found an article that might help

CFLs are available everywhere... giving you a cheap & stealthy way to start growing weed in a cupboard, computer case, or small closet. Learn how...

Edit = I just saw where SoOrbudgal said she saw some male and female parts if so you will want to at least carefully take off all male parts or just abandon hope. Here's an article on that as well

Learn the difference between male and female cannabis plants, and find out what to do with "hermies" (female plants showing male pollen sacs or bananas).
    Last edited by MeEasy; 09-23-2020, 11:58 PM.

• vermature
    commented on 's reply
    UndergroundFarmer i found some cheap cfl's but some says 6500k some say 2700k which one should I buy. Sorry kind a bothering you.

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    Can you still get compact fluorescent bulbs? (CFLs) You can use those but you will need several of them to be enough light. Get the kind that say daylight instead of soft white if you can.

• vermature
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    Your plant has both sexes male and female looks like it to me.
    It's a problem or just a normal thing ?

Leave a comment:

• willythepic
    replied
    leafs are very stranger don"t spend money for this

Leave a comment:

• vermature
    commented on 's reply
    UndergroundFarmer ty for reply and suggestions. Will keep it in mind. The problem is can't afford a full spectrum led setup right now as it is expensive on my country. Will 3-4 normal light bulbs do the trick? Or normal bulbs with sunlight effect. What should I do with it

• vermature
    replied
    Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
    How long have they been in 12s? They look like they are just getting started maybe 3 weeks and they've been starved of light for most of life which is why the nodes are so far apart
    I just started 12-12 maybe a week ago. Plant is looking down for at least 2 weeks. Is it still rescueable? What do you think ?

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    Even a cheap LED or T5 panel (about $100 USD) would be much better than indirect daylight. Also be careful of reflections when you post pictures online if you're not growing with your country's blessing.

• MeEasy
    replied
    How long have they been in 12s? They look like they are just getting started maybe 3 weeks and they've been starved of light for most of life which is why the nodes are so far apart

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Your plant has both sexes male and female looks like it to me.

Leave a comment:

• vermature
    replied
    These are photos for anybody can't see it. So everyone suggesting that it should get more light? Can't do it with sunlight because it's illegal in my country. I guess gotta go with indoor lightning. I know i should get full spectrum led but i don't know what watt i should use. Any suggestions from anyone ?

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    replied
    In a windowsill does not count as daylight. So basically your plant has only been getting a few hours of actual light every day. That is why your buds aren't growing. For anything significant from that plant you will either need a grow light for inside, or put her outside. Also, I see too many white hairs for your plant to even be close to ready. I'd say you still have a month to go, minimum.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    I can't load the pics but your description suggests that buds73 is right- not enough light. The best spot on my yard gets 3-5hrs direct sunlight with a break in the middle when it gets behind some trees. My veggie garden was a joke for the 1st time ever.

Leave a comment:

• buds73
    replied
    You say they get 3-4 hrs direct daylight, for the rest of the daylight hrs where are you putting your plants. It looks like those plants are indoors in the pics and doesn't appear to be getting much light.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X