Buds are not growing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds are not growing.

Hello fellow growers. This is my first female plant grow and i think i have some
    serious problems with my plant. I will post some pictures of it but want to explain first.
    First of all my buds are not getting any bigger, thicker or getting fatter. They look same for at least a week now.
    They are too little and rare(sparse). I mean they have too much space between them and already have some amber colored trichromes.
    This wasn't an indoor grow but it was a 3-4 hours direct sunlight
    and 12-13 hours daylight grow. Now its 12-12 as its flowering. Also leaves are looking so pale and down. I dont want to lose my plant when
    i came this far.If there is any experienced grower here who can walk me through my problems and help me out. I will be more than happy.
    Thank you all !!
    ​​​​​​​

And also this her 2 months ago for you to see her grow;
    https://imgur.com/a/RMak5dS
    Last edited by vermature; 09-21-2020, 11:41 PM.

Anyone ? Can you see the pictures ? I don't want to lose the plant please help

Comment

You say they get 3-4 hrs direct daylight, for the rest of the daylight hrs where are you putting your plants. It looks like those plants are indoors in the pics and doesn't appear to be getting much light.
      3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
      Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
      Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
      Couple of fans for airflow
      First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
      Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
      Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

I can't load the pics but your description suggests that buds73 is right- not enough light. The best spot on my yard gets 3-5hrs direct sunlight with a break in the middle when it gets behind some trees. My veggie garden was a joke for the 1st time ever.

Comment

In a windowsill does not count as daylight. So basically your plant has only been getting a few hours of actual light every day. That is why your buds aren't growing. For anything significant from that plant you will either need a grow light for inside, or put her outside. Also, I see too many white hairs for your plant to even be close to ready. I'd say you still have a month to go, minimum.

Comment

These are photos for anybody can't see it. So everyone suggesting that it should get more light? Can't do it with sunlight because it's illegal in my country. I guess gotta go with indoor lightning. I know i should get full spectrum led but i don't know what watt i should use. Any suggestions from anyone ?

Comment

Your plant has both sexes male and female looks like it to me.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

How long have they been in 12s? They look like they are just getting started maybe 3 weeks and they've been starved of light for most of life which is why the nodes are so far apart
              TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
              s silver haze... strawberry haze...
              .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
              TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
              2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
              TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
              3 gallon pots all autos
              Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
              👇my one n only journal👇
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
                How long have they been in 12s? They look like they are just getting started maybe 3 weeks and they've been starved of light for most of life which is why the nodes are so far apart
                I just started 12-12 maybe a week ago. Plant is looking down for at least 2 weeks. Is it still rescueable? What do you think ?

Comment

leafs are very stranger don"t spend money for this

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
                    Your plant has both sexes male and female looks like it to me.
                    It's a problem or just a normal thing ?

Comment

No its not a normal thing. You can find more info here https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ermies-bananas but its probably caused by stress of some sort.
                      3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
                      Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
                      Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
                      Couple of fans for airflow
                      First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
                      Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
                      Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X