Oklahoma city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Oklahoma city

If there are any growers in okc that can lend some knowledge please let me know and find me on IG so we can talk please and thank you 405organics420 on ig

Most of us here (myself included) probably don't IG. There are several Okies here other than the 2 of us, probably more on right now. What's up?

Comment

I am at the other end of the turnpike from you, what do you need?

Comment

uh oh this sounds ominous
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Shh... go with it...

odd. but still curious. Isn't this place a great place to converse and ask questions? No IG for this guy.

Comment

The best bag I ever scored in the old days was in Norman - probably Afghani #1. My wife's aunt might have grown it for all I know!

If this is something that requires a house call, try your local hydro store. My store of habit in St Louis even has a private forum (invite only) for steady customers.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Am I the only ignorant person who doesn't know what ig is ??
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, that answers why I didn't know, being on this forum is the closest thing I have ever done to social media. I don't trust the internet

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL I gooooogled it, no I dont do that.

• USMCnoviceMedical
              USMCnoviceMedical commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't worry up to this point I was reading and seeing IG and had no clue either

Right LOL Xena IG stands for ignorant goats LOL
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

There are several okies on here actually. I’m not close to you, but post pictures here and we will help all we can.
              4x4 flower tent
              sour dream
              Blue Diesel
              Trainwreck
              platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
              Green Dream
              Sour Dream
              blue dream
              Freakshow

Comment

Call me a prick or whatever, but the O.P. is borderline a waste of time, type of folk that asks for advise just to shit all over it, at least that was my short lived relationship with the lad.

Comment

Dang, IG, OP, I'm still working on OG! I know OD, DOA, DUI, NBD and a couple others though! Was there even an issue or problem?
                  Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                    FunkyButtLovin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's another of my favorites, chock full of amazing youngsters. Chris Cole, Evan Hernandez, PRod, Trainwreck, Tony T and Mikey Taylor

• FunkyButtLovin
                    FunkyButtLovin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That was an amazing time, I was still in CA and skating all the time. Those dudes were all about to blow up, it's crazy that 5/6 of them did and are still making money. Evan was crazy good and I was always disappointed that he pretty much walked away when he was about to get rich but I give him props for doing it to try to raise his kid.

• Mazzariman
                    Mazzariman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Actually "Nothing But Dead" A not ready for prime time Hospital/Paramedic term! But I like the other good ones y'all came up with. "Never Been Done" is a much cooler use! I once traded a 1/4 oz of Hawaiian for a translucent blue plexiglass prototype skate board in the late 70's. Jumped up and did a 360 in the air, came down and it snapped in half! And there my boarding career came to an end. Had an awesome friend/roomate up in Arcata (Humboldt) back in 85 that was incredible on his board. He was riding in town one day and some HSU college gal was switching her cassette while driving and hit him, killing him instantly. Tragic. His gal was traumatized. Great young couple. Absolute buzzkill, I know...

Okay my problem is my pink kush and pineapple Express clones they are my 2 oldest and largest plants in my outdoor but it seems that all the calyxs that form during preflower have started dying and causing bud rot but i want someone else who is a grower to come check them out and give me your opinion its hard to show the scale of my situation in photos and if i take the hella extra work by plucking off everything thats dead or dying can i save them or what idk its devastating enough im popping a bunch of bag seed to basically 12 12 outdoor to boost my harvest they wont be ready till mid November so it will be a battle getting those to harvest but im expecting it so im planting extra just to help but the p.k an p.e are probably half my total harvest weight and they plants i actually paid for bag seed are basically free

Comment

And after i harvest seeds from a plant how long should i wait before trying to germinate them i know if i dry are cure the bud seeds will be ready from there but when i was plucking the dying calyxs i got some of my first bred seeds they look mature size and color they just are soft and kinda green for the first 24-48 hours but then they look and feel ready are they? Or should i wait a certain amount of time?

Comment

If you have bud rot, it will only spread, not get better. You can try and cut out the bad stuff, but that will spread spores around the garden. So if you do, put a bag on it before you chop. Before next grow, you'll have to figure the environmental controls to avoid it next time. Auto flowers might be a good bet for you because you can plant them in the spring and harvest by summer, avoiding the bad weather of fall.

Possibly cut your losses now and make some edibles, tinctures or water hash.

You can pop the beans at any time. They are the most viable right after harvest, but they can also last years and years and still be good. Right now, you should have great germination though.

Comment

Okay update ive noticed it even on my plants from seed its just the calyxs right at the nodes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X