No announcement yet.

1st harvest! Disappointed:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R0bb3d i can't tell you how many times i've pulled it to early do to needing some weed. I just cured what i wanted knowing it would be racy and mixing it with dispensary weed to soften the effect. Not the best idea i'm saying it's wasteful, so i give it to the " blasters " ( that's a new word in my book i called it squeezers ) i don't do that type of smoking it's way to much for me and my older hubby. But my neighbors do it and they got burned out in the grow so i'm giving them all the plants that don't finish in time this outdoor season. P.S. that is one fine looking plant left in the tent, yes sir let her go.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• R0bb3d
      R0bb3d commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the kind words. I’ve been mixing it as ‘filler’ and it’s all good.

I say you had a successful first grow. Growing a few healthy plants from seed to harvest isn’t something just anyone can do. It’s harder than people think and it takes your time which isn’t always a easy thing to give. Drop $60 on a pack of 5 quality seeds and do everything the same next grow. It’ll be worth it

Comment

• R0bb3d
      R0bb3d commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you brother. Got some Ethos and Solfire gardens beans for the next run. I kept telling myself this was my experimental run and mistakes were no biggie but it doesn’t hurt any less haha

Another 1st timer here. I understand that you’re disappointed with the quality but I think you should be looking at the big picture. You can grow some amazing plants, order some seeds so you’ll get them by the time the last one comes down and drop the good seeds and grow an even bigger crop of some killer weed.

Comment

• R0bb3d
      R0bb3d commented
      Editing a comment
      I have some good seeds for next time. This all started as a bag seed window experiment and turned into a 5x5 tent lol. Thanks for the kind words and best of luck to you!!

Bubble hash and ice water hash are perfectly acceptable extraction methods. I should have mentioned that SoOrbudgal . I made a little on my last harvest. Good stuff but not a great return. Maybe not canabutter or tinctures because they would be as strong as the weed. That would be an interesting topic: What to do with low grade weed.

It's real easy to do a small dab. Like, wee small. Low temp so you can get jiggy with the terps. Go ask your neighbors for a wee one. Maybe have half a bowl to soften the blow. And take selfies.

Go on, scoot.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Still have one plant going update. Picked tester bud. Please let me know what you think.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0655F6E0-52EF-411C-A433-1111F0CAF161.jpeg
Views:	364
Size:	422.5 KB
ID:	453749

Name:	2D946622-4A8C-43C6-87DC-E1B7C6144218.jpeg
Views:	374
Size:	338.1 KB
ID:	453750

Name:	3573F11F-2435-4FC0-87B4-0FD2D3186BB6.jpeg
Views:	369
Size:	397.9 KB
ID:	453751Click image for larger version

Name:	CC553F63-A50E-41B6-88B6-690B53945632.jpeg
Views:	365
Size:	419.0 KB
ID:	453752

Name:	4E4ADD81-E5AD-483B-B498-4B63D00FD09C.jpeg
Views:	363
Size:	367.5 KB
ID:	453753

Name:	1F0E09E7-93DC-449D-8EA2-C1EFAB6955FC.jpeg
Views:	357
Size:	433.3 KB
ID:	453754

Comment

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like you have a very sticky bud there but as others are bound to point out, no amber showing yet. If you have some product in jars already I would say let her go a bit longer. Dry this bud, give the plant a chance to develop a bit more and do a comparison when she has ripened a bit more. Nasty looking for sure. Should be awesome.

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        This one's looking good! About 80% milky..a few amber on some tight sugar leaves. I'm gonna guess 10-14 days and you'll see all cloudy and some amber sprinkled in there. Nice job...just hang on a wee bit longer.

Need more cloudy triches looks like
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X