Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Possible Herming problem

Herming problem?
    Hey. I’m new to all this so be gentle 🙏 My plants have been growing nicely but the last week the leaves have started to go yellow and it looks like they are herming 🙈 I’ve just changed their food to canna bio Flores. Yesterday I noticed these little sacks on them , what can I do please? They all have them. I’ve read I can take them off with tweezer ?

Your picking off female parts of your plant in my opinion so stop doing that. The leaf issues im not sure about are you checking you PH? Also more info about your setup what your using nutrients and so on will help others give you some answers.
    Last edited by Driller; 09-15-2020, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Happysez
      Happysez commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. Thank you. I’m working in the ph now. Took a while for the kit to get here

How about pics of the whole plant? Most of what I see with spots on leaves is from feedings, root/PH issue.

Comment

• Happysez
      Happysez commented
      Editing a comment
      I have posted more pictures and a bit more about the plants

Those are all female parts. A pollen sac won't have the hairs coming out, and there will usually be more than one (like a cluster of grapes). Just for clarification

Comment

• Happysez
      Happysez commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. my friend was telling me about then turning and then I saw these a few days later.

Leaves are showing a ph fluctuation. I'm not sure what those are in third pic ?bananas? Are those growing out of your buds? Here's a pic that could help
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Happysez
      Happysez commented
      Editing a comment
      I posted more pictures. I probably did have a ph problem but they were ok till I changed the food to flore. My friend told me how they can turn to male and then a few days later I thought they were going that way

Classic beginner traits.
    It’s pure female parts you are taking off.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Happysez
      Happysez commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a novice grower and that’s why I’m here looking for your help 😁🙏

Welcome to the club Happysez I hope you have thick skin cuz it can be tough in here at times. You've read the posts so here's what we need first...indoor or outdoor? What pH is the water you're using and what is the pH of your nutrient solution before watering with it. Grow medium...soil or coco and brands if you have that handy. How old are the plants. What nutrients, if any, are you using and and in what ratios. But the kicker I see here is the leaves are looking like a magnesium issue which is likely caused by improper pH and is easily remedied (usually) by fixing the pH. Look at this for a guide: https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ium-deficiency

As for the parts you picked off...well, it happens. Last year on my first grow I picked off a few of what ya got there. (I didn't tell anyone 'til now.) I'd never seen a cannabis flower and the structure is quite unusual. All of those little balls of goodness do look like...well...balls of goodness! But they're lady parts and they just keep popping out and stacking up to form the buds we're all waiting for. Your plant looks young and it will become more obvious in the next couple weeks what you have for a gender reveal party.

If you can get the pH sorted out you should be rewarded nicely. Good luck.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• Happysez
      Happysez commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I’ve read a few comments before I got my ph tester and I didn’t dare post but once mine arrived and these little pods started coming up , I felt brave enough. It’s fine, I’ve got a hard skin. I’ve been in rescue groups and this can’t be anywhere near as bad as them 😳😆 really appreciate your response 🙏

Have not seen this in a very long time.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Happysez
      Happysez commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve now added more picture and info. I do not know what you are saying but maybe after reading my extra info you can give it to me in layman’s terms 🙏😁

Originally posted by Driller View Post
    Your picking off female parts of your plant in my opinion so stop doing that.
    Lol. I picked a few off my first plant, but stopped doing it when I figured out I had no idea what I was doing :P

Comment

• Driller
      Driller commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting the sex of my plant was the only thing ive done right so far lol

• Happysez
      Happysez commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I’ve read the comments I have stopped. Just got scared as they are flowering and then these little balls turned up after my friend telling me they can turn. Hoping I just had a freak out 😜

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      Freak-outs happen, my friend. I did it and I'm sure I'll do it again. :P

Ok. So the plants are 2and a half months old. I was rubbish and was winging it so PH was off but plants looked good. I now have a ph tester. I know I’m shit but the last plant I grew 5 years ago just got tap water and it was great 😁 I’ve been feeding bio verga but changed to bio Flores about a week ago. Then I noticed these little balls and my friend had told me about how females can turn to make due to stress. I thought that is what had happened. I’m now getting ph to 7, the dist 4 is 1.60 ( I don’t really understand this ) it’s an outdoor grow with organic compost. All plants are 100% female but I was scared they were changing due to one stress or another

Comment

I still only see girl parts but only 1 pic is close enough to see. It looks very healthy those bottom leaves look like she's pulling a little from them which is normal. Ph of 7 is little high but in range is that ph after you add the nutes to the water?
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Happysez
        Happysez commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Ok. I’ll stop taking the balls off 🙈 I only test the water once I put the nutrients in. I read between 6.2 and 7 is good. I tried to get a close up but it goes really blurry

I have chewed those " female balls " they are peppery
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X