PH levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PH levels

I got a question about ph and run off ph. I have a few autos growing in nectar of the gods soil, 5 gallon fabric pots. I had a few issues early on when they were seedlings due to over watering. Now they are in week 2 of flower and they look amazing. Super bushy and full of bud sites. Just under 24". Really happy with them!
    I noticed a little yellowing in the leaves. After some reading on GWE main site I believe it might be a magnesium issue. I use Tecnaflora nutes at full strength. The water going in is at PH of 6.5 to 6.7. I checked the run off the last 2 waterings and it was at 6.2. Would raising my feed water PH help with run off PH? Or is there something else I could do to raise the PH at the root zone? Thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    3x3 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Here are pics of the leaves
    Attached Files
    3x3 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

There are a number of strains that have leaves that will pale during flower and bud. I don't have much experience with autos but assume that based on their genetics it would still hold true.

Comment

If your last two run-off checks were 6.2, sounds pretty safe to me. I wouldnt change much...You could try bumping your next water/feedings up to 6.8-6.9 if you wanna try and bring your output closer to 6.5. I wouldnt fart with it too much. Plant looks good,
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice fishing hut
        2 Viperspectra 600 LED
        45W Root Farm grow/seedling light
        4 Vivosun oscillating fans
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        4" Vivosun fan/filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag
        FloraNectar
        Lost Coast Plant Therapy(WPM, Thrips,Mites,Aphids etc)

Current Grow
        2 Sex Bud photos-tent
        1 King Tut photo-tent
        1 Crystal Candy photo-tent
        3 Budmail bag seed fem photos(unknown strains)-tent
        2 outdoor photo purple ayahuasca (Barneys)
        1 Quarter pounder auto- outdoor
        1 GG#4 auto-outdoor

Comment

Most of the time ph fluctuation in runoff is caused by unused nutes or I'm sure you've heard it called salt buildup. Myself I would try watering next time with ph closer to 7 to see if it corrects the soil ph if it stays down I would flush em on the next watering to clear any buildup. They're looking healthy 4sure.... good luck
          Grow for fun I don't smoke
          + byproduct keeps Old Lady happy she smokes

5x6 walk-in closest
          2x 600w blurples / SF2000
          5 gal. Fabric / happy frog
          Earth Dust all natural organic
          6x Jimmy's OG -1
          1.... Freddy Krueger

1 RIP xxx Jack Frost sickly
          1 OG xxx RIP Male

Comment

6,2 is not bad for a run off water ? I don’t see the issue here ??ine I constantly on 6,2-6,4.

maybe you have discovered an early stage of mag deficiency. But I guess you have a cal mag supplement ?

Comment

I do use cal/mag. I thought that maybe the low root zone PH was causing the plants not to be able to uptake it.
              3x3 Gorilla tent
              Spectrum King SK402
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X