Regrow of a harvested plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regrow of a harvested plant

I'm not sure where to look for information on this topic. I harvested a plant in the spring. The buds were awesome and big! There were a couple of small leaves on the stalk so I thought I'd do an experiment and see if I could get it grow again. I wasn't sure if it would, if it would go into veg or what. Well what do you know! It not only grew leaves and lots of stems, its now blooming again! I've been growing for a while now. Usually I just throw the 'stem' out when I finish the harvest but this is amazing. Is this normal? Has anyone done this before? Where can I find more information on this? Thanks to all.

on the gwe website stuff on revegging mate

Comment

Revegging is a way to save a strain that you forgot to take a clone of before flowering. It's not ideal, hormonally the plant needs to adjust itself and that will take longer than a fresh cutting in regards to growth, but it absolutely works.

Comment

Look up monster cropping, that's what it's called and there's even a tutorial on that too.
        by Nebula Haze Table of Contents Why "Monstercrop" a Marijuana Plant? What Strain Works Best? Monstercropping to Increase Yields Indoors
        Last edited by dphipps1020; 09-11-2020, 12:55 AM. Reason: Added link

Comment

I have never heard of this before. I'm assuming it's a photo? How weird would it be if you could do that with an auto?

Comment

Wont work on an auto, I seeded 2 of my plants a bit heavy, the seeds ripened in June and i took the seed pods of leaving all the leaves and some bud sites. I did not even try to reveg either plant and they are flowering out nicely.

Comment

Thanks to all who replied! I've heard of and done cloning but was totally unaware of reveg'ing. Very cool. nice forum. Cheers all!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X