Next flavor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Next flavor...

I'm having trouble deciding what strain to do next. I cut down my hydro plant, so my setup is free to use now. I've been thinking about it and I have decided I am tired of doing photoperiod plants in hydro because I can't judge the size right and they always get too big and hard to manage. Anyway, I'm planning my first hydro auto grow but all the strains I have sound delicious and I'm having trouble making up my mind. I only want to do one and there's 3 I want to choose from. Hoping you guys will help my decision. Thanks everyone!
    Critical Orange Punch
    42.86%
    Pineapple Glue
    42.86%
    Space Mango
    14.29%

Picked pineapple just because my ol lady is on a pineapple wrap thing right now ( she ruins the smell and I'm sure the taste of my hard grown weed) and not because I know shit about how they will grow. Good polling and good luck
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Yeah I can understand the ruining of the smell and flavor. Then again, once in a while it's a good flavor change. It's kind of like the occasional beer, just because you crave the taste. At least for me that's how it is. Thanks for the vote. I'm sure no matter the outcome I won't be disappointed.

Oh yes it will be gluey
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope it comes out as sticky as it sounds!

Sticky pineapple...although they all sound tasty

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! That's the problem I was having, I couldn't pick between all the deliciousness 😂

Ha. I'm into anything citrus! Made me hungry, lol :P

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had some Str8 Lemonade a while back that you would love. Smells and tastes just like lemon. Still have some seeds too. It's one of my mothers but it's stunted so I think I'm going to replant a fresh seed.

Going to give it until tonight and then I will be planting the winner. Not looking good for the Space Mango so far. Thanks for the votes everyone.

Comment

I went with number one because it likely has the most indica genetics in it, which hopefully translates to a shorter and fatter plant for you. I love the pineapple stuff but in my head it always makes me think long and lanky sativa.

Comment

Space Mango.
        Lol would anyone expect any different from me 🤣

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          The plants outside are smoking and getting ash which i go out and shake so it's called " smoky mango " at our place.......shit

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          I know huh! Took the shop vac out & blew the garden clean- Talk about a cloud! My seedlings are lookin sorry without any sun. Are y'all bein evacuated yet?

Pineapple Glue it is. It tied here but I asked a few friends too. One said Pineapple Glue, the other said Space Mango, and the rest didn't answer back in time. It's also already in it's Rapid Rooter too. I may do the Critical Orange Punch next in soil. My Blueberry autos are almost done so I should have a little room for 2 more autos in my veg tent. I will also be setting up my other tent in the next week or 2 so I can start my next clones.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X