Rockwool Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Rockwool Clones

I've had this rockwool clone a friend gave me, it seems healthy, but its roots are so small (barely showing out of cube). Left it in the grow tent, I've been dipping the cube in water once a day for 3-5 seconds, not misting the leaves. It's been about a week or so since I've received the clone. What am I doing wrong?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wzzYOod.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	449.9 KB
ID:	446278Click image for larger version

Name:	MSvPMWl.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	458.6 KB
ID:	446279Click image for larger version

Name:	uOrjVHI.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	197.3 KB
ID:	446280
    Attached Files

Nothing it looks ok plant the hole thing in soil i use sumo start to soak my plugs i think clones take longer to root it looks healthy enough u should be misting though so they get through leaves as well hope this helps

Comment

I use Rapid Rooters but I would think it's the same concept. Try putting just a little water in the bottom of the cup if you want the roots to grow longer. When my roots hit the water they usually grow pretty rapidly. If the roots are showing already even a little bit, you can plant it. Just make sure to give your pot a good water the first time so those roots have plenty of moisture to reach for.

Comment

I put all my clones in Rockwool the moment they start showing roots out of the cube. I transplant into soil and start to feed lightly.
        4x4 flower tent
        sour dream
        Blue Diesel
        Trainwreck
        platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
        Green Dream
        Sour Dream
        blue dream
        Freakshow

Comment

They may just need abit more water
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X