This breaks my heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This breaks my heart

When I got home from work Friday evening I parked outside my house as usual. Had my bag of weekend grocerys in my hand and a civ police car pulls up. Aquses me of speeding, cuffs me, puts me in the car and drives off a couple of blocks. Then stops for a quick interrogation.

From there in to the station. Blood and urine sample. And locked up for 24h. Accused for fellony drug charges. Minimum penalty 2 years. They did the same thing to my woman (who has nothing with my growing to do). They let us go after 24h but they cleaned our home of every trace of plant or even biobizz bottle. They still have our phones as evidence and also siezed my cash. This will be a poor month.

Anyway, I got busted. I wont be growing anything in a long time cause I cant jeopardize the freedom or wellbeing of my wonderful girlfriend who despite this happen still stands by me. They also took my drivers license away since I was acting "intoxicated" while driving. Truth is that I left home at 6 as usual, work 9 hours manual labour and on top of that often help my girl out with the horses after. It was friday and I was dead tired. Had not had a beer or any kind of drug except codein pain pills for my back all week.

Life will be hard for a while now living out on the country withpout being able to drive but I will get back to it. And by all means, FUCK the police. FUCK those bullshit laws and FUCK those bastards who make my life so damn hard when all I want is to have a good time with my friends.

I hope you all are good and I wish all off you in the 1 gallon autoflower grow comp my best, I wont participate anymore =)

I might have to do time for this eventually but I wont cry about that now. Im just sad about this society and this world and how it works some times.
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

My sincere condolences. I don't want to stir the pot (no pun intended) but could you have been targeted, somehow? I freely admit I'm paranoid but your situation sounds a bit over the top. I mean, how BAD were you driving? "Stops for interrogation"?! What did you tell him?
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Terrible story man - I feel for you both.
      Here's hoping those friends you spend time with step up and help you out.
      I'll have an extra long smoke for ya both later.......
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

That totally sucks ass! Hope your law dog has big sharp teeth to get you off.
        It does sound as though someone ratted you out, dont tell anyone and see who asks.

Comment

Yes I’m sorry to hear that but have to agree with the others, sounds like a rat unless you did something just blatantly obvious. I’m amazed they got that far if I have nothing on me and I’m not F***ed up then all they’re gonna hear from me is “LAWYER”...no pee, no blood

Comment

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            In my country they will hold you down to draw blood if you refuse. Happend to me before, 4 cops on me and a poor nurse stabbing away. Not pleasant.

Russia? China? Iran? No, I bet U.S.A.

Comment

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Sweden. Far worse, the US you got some basic rights. Not here, only on paper. They can search your house if they think you look high. True story.

Thanks for the well wishes. Turn out rhe took my girls drivers license too. She is not allowed to drive in 3=4weeks the bloodwork returns. What a load of BS!

this was no coincidense. One ofthe pups ran away and got out on the road about a weekago. Bypassers brought him in and must have spotted the plants. That my no 1 theory.

i hate not being able to groq cannabis. It is a big part of my life and somwthing that brings.me much more pleasure than smoking it. I need to start making plans for a future canadian home. Or I wish for.
          Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Man i am so sorry to read this dang what a nightmare. I mean shit really???

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal Thank you. Yeah, it sucks but I will come around. Dreaming of moving to CA right now. Maybe in the future I will...

shit i sorry to hear that mate it fishey if u never had a quantity of weed on u how have they gone from road side intoxification to raiding your house i in uk what happens hear is they pull u over search u if they think u had something they swab u if they dont find any drugs they dont search your and if they do find drugs it has to be enough to justify supply even if it heroin crack or weed to search your house i dont want to add more shit on u i watched a tv program from america it was an old couple worked hard all there life never broken the law got caught growing a couple of plants outside so the police prosecuted them then hit them for a proced of crime act and tried to take there house and land because out there what ever state it was in what ever money or assest the local police can get from this act goes to them and there yearly budget so they useing it as there personal piggy bank they were doing to everyone you could tell some of them didnt have much they were trying to stop it dont know if they did sorry to write that but i would look into it sorry for whats happened mate i know how u feel keep your chin up dont let the bastards grind u down if u got assets or money in the bank move everything nothing in your name mate

Comment

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            If they think you look high they can search you and your house instantly overhere.

Man that really sucks. Im sorry and feel your frustration as it could happen to me where i live as well. I send my thoughts and good vibes to you man and hope everything works out for you.

Comment

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you! Its a evil system and I hope you stay clear!

Don’t skimp on the attorney in my experience a good attorney is worth the money. Sorry about the shitty deal. Congress should get off its ass and legalize! Quit putting people in cages for enjoying medicine!
          4x4 flower tent
          sour dream
          Blue Diesel
          Trainwreck
          platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
          Green Dream
          Sour Dream
          blue dream
          Freakshow

Comment

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. Yeah Ive got the best attorney in my country lined up. He got a mate free when busted with 3500 plants. Dont ask me how but het got away with a fine,

That is true injustice and I feel for you both. I hope it all works out better then you could imagine.

I had some people mistakenly drive into the farm I rented over 40 years ago and found my huge plants growing. They knew the owner and told them they were calling the cops. The landlord called me much to my surprise and warned me. Sure enough the police arrived and never found even 1 leaf. I was very lucky. Back then it was certain jail time.

Comment

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            That was good for you, Its always a gamble since you never know who "accidently" trespasses on your land.

What country are you in? You got arrested for speeding and then they searched your house? There's definitely something not right about this. Did you have a backpack full of dubs?
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            In sweden. The speeding thing was just a cover since they needed something to stop me. The pig sayd I looked high. It was friday t 7 pm, I had worked a full week (leaving 5.30 in the morning) and was just getting home. Who doest have shiny eyes at that point!? =)

Yeah man I hate to hear that. I don't understand why they haven't legalized MJ worldwide the only reason I can come up with is that they're afraid of the job loss of cops who are fighting it. Which is an expense, when in places it's been legalized they're making a shit load of taxes on the sales. The government was put together to defend and protect the people not tell us what to eat or who to fuck. It just frustrates the hell out of me. I wish you the best of luck man...
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• BR2K
            BR2K commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't doubt if the pharma lobbyists are one of the reasons. After re-acquainting myself with Cannabis, I've slept the best in almost 40 years.

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. I hope to se a lagalization here in my lifetime.

Maybe the time to get active in educating people so it can become legal. There are many positive medical benefits from it with little side effects, I am not going to try to list them here. Do your research and get out there and tell people about all the positive benefits from it, and the negative with current laws, including taxes, reduced crime, less people in prison, getting it out of the schools, etc. etc..
          Also with it being illegal, what does that really mean? It means that any teenager can buy weed at school, there is absolutely no control over it, its just illegal. And you cant stop it ever period, there is to much money to be made by organized crime. It boils down to do you want it as is with the kids having more access to it than adults, or do you want to help out the economy, your LEOs, your courts, prisons etc. etc. etc..
          I dont know how the process in your country works, but there has to be a way to change this!

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            No way, those cities have the most gun control. People can't be getting shot there.

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            FunkyButtLovin lol right... funny how the areas were the strictest gun laws is where they have the most gun violence. Proof gun laws not only don't work but are ignorant. Why the think lawless people would follow gun laws when they are killing each other and murder has been illegal for a minute. Gun laws only affect people who obey laws and they're not the ones shooting everyone

EDIT =SORRY everyone for going political, it pisses me off when someone gets busted for something that is legal a few miles away.
            Last edited by MeEasy; 09-08-2020, 08:00 AM.

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Im not sure about legalizing the hard stuff but I agree with you. In denmark they actually have a medical program for heroin addicts who attain pure pharma heroin in the same way a methadone program works. Not for everyone but for the ones in real need.

So sorry this has happened to you! Canada would welcome you both with open arms.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            Michigan is where you want to be for growing. It's where I want to be anyways lol. I really can't complain, we have it pretty good here but MI is a step ahead.

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! Actually browsing the canada homepage and watching images of the beautiful british columbia right now.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X