X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m curious

Would this be a good smoke?
    Attached Files

I know I want a lot more couch lock but in theory I could pull this cola in the next few days to try the milky more “psychoactive” high right?

ill let everything else sit and go way more amber.

Comment

I'm only seeing amber on the sugar leaves but yea you look close to the majority milky trichomes. I feel like the flash lights up trichomes to much and hard to tell sometimes.
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Cloud what should I do for my curiosity

Comment

Looks like candy. May I ask what strain?

Comment

crucialbunny Dragoo is what I’ve narrowed it down too. At least that’s what my guy said was seedy. I didn’t remember.....

do you have any advice on trying a small harvest on some of it before it goes amber? Or should I just wait

Comment

• crucialbunny
              crucialbunny commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a pretty thing for sure. Nothing wrong in sampling a bud or two in my opinion. Take a couple popcorn nuggets and leave the fatties for later. If you dry it rapidly without cure you will lose a good deal of its natural profile, but it should give you a clear idea on it's potency and overall high.

What would you suggest for the drying? Just hang it in the natural dry ass air here in the desert? I have ac

Comment

• crucialbunny
              crucialbunny commented
              Editing a comment
              If it's just a couple nuggets then anywhere out of direct light will work. If your in the California desert then I'm assuming you're up around 115 today and so drying in air conditioning is advisable.

Thanks I’ll just hang it until the room with everything over in the corner. I pulled a super small one. I’m interested to see how quick
            it dries. My ac thermo says it’s about 28% humidity here now..

Comment

I use a 30-60x loupe to view the trics on my bud.
              I tend to wait for milky trics on the flower with a few ambers.
              I try to hang the whole plant in my spare bath shower. It stays around 70 degF and at least 60%RH.
              Most commercial growers prefer 60 degF & 60%RH for drying rooms.
              Slow is better when drying, so I'd try to find a place that has high humidity.
              I'd also suggest doing a dry trim to help slow down moisture loss.
              WHAT???
              5x5 grow space
              900w of Vero's and F-strips
              4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Looks like it would be very good smoke. With proper dry and a few days cure. I take them down a branch or two at a time. Depending the humidity I let dry a few days then jar it. A good strain will be good as soon as its dry enough to burn. It will get much better when dried and cured. Much , much better. I think the time drying and curing is more important than the time on the plant at some point. And as always it matters whether you have bud on hand. Good growing !!
                Focus and relativity.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X