Day 35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 35

Been trying to keep a little better record of days and weeks for each cycle but it's been hard.
    Day 35 for my autoflowers, and they look to be doing pretty well to me. Blueberry autoflowers started budding at just over 3 weeks and the Amnesia is just starting. I know you can't really see from the light but the coloring is good, no deficiencies that I've seen so far. What do you guys think?
    Attached Files

Looks like a good hearty grow you have going. Stalks, stems, and leaves look spot on. My indoor grow and auto experience is limited but I know healthy plants when I see them. Good job.

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Yeah these are my first autoflowers so I'm not really sure what to expect. With photoperiod I at least know what to expect. Been doing a decent job of keeping everything healthy and green for the most part so I'm hoping these stay right on track.

It's funny changing pace with auto & photo for me. The autos sit and watch the photos are works in progress every week you do some training for a time. Autos 3wks and i sit and watch them that's about what it feels like after about 3 runs of them LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Looks really good - couple of weeks and your tent will be ful.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I hope not completely lol I still have other girls to fit in with them in a few weeks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X