No announcement yet.

The great 1 gallon pot Autoflower grow competition of late 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 21 for me. Took a few of the fan leaves to give room for my nodes to grow out a little easier. When they get just a little longer I'll start tying them out a bit too, for now just a little light bending. She's small now, but I have a good feeling about her.
    Attached Files

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! I wish you a happy grow!

Jane Doe about 4 weeks old, I think. Topping failed! One of two tops continued on and I bent it down to be in line and even out the canopy. I hope she did not hate me too much for that though.
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL i like that little " shoot " with the puff hair that could turn into a monster cola Heee hee. I should be afraid oh my time for my little la berries to be graduated to the veg light LED a 5-7days under that with a little raising up of pot height to the light gradually watching the reaction of the plants.....then it will be full on spectrum hopefully sending them into gigantor mode exploding from there container like wild weeds they are.

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      No need to be sorry, I was just screwing around. Feel free to carry on in whatever language you choose.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainWiese91 I hear you! All good, I understand fully just minding the other ppl on the forum =)

No topping for me - cuz all you guys are doing it - but a little training always helps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0933.JPG
Views:	810
Size:	964.0 KB
ID:	444777Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0935.JPG
Views:	780
Size:	976.8 KB
ID:	444778Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0936.JPG
Views:	775
Size:	871.1 KB
ID:	444779Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0937.JPG
Views:	775
Size:	881.5 KB
ID:	444780Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0934.JPG
Views:	759
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	444781
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well heck now i'm gonna top mine and tie down as soon as she's ready but the other 2 like her i'm not gonna top just going to let those grow straight up towards the light " carrie ann style" go into the light nothing but a giant center cola ( i hope LOL )

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just looking back on this thread to figure out she is 21 days up - pistils are not far behind

Heck she looks pretty good 8days from seed now under the big lights. Just well water so far, 2nd pic when she was 2days above the soil. You go little la berry fruta
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! Look at all the leaves! Just put my 2 under both switches last night. Go little fruta, go!

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Doing good that lil cutie! =)

I'm in, 1 gallon Air Pot, Nirvana Blueberry Kush Auto Fem.

Name:	20200906_013450.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	445081
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I have mixed feelings about Nirvana seed, good smoke but a poor germination rate last time(20%). I too love a good Blueberry and will run the other 4 seeds in 3 gallon after finishing up the autos I'm running now, so I should be able to put this to rest.
      I think the air pot is going to kick ass as long as I can keep it watered property, this is a good time for high frequency watering.

We shall see.

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a plant right now, smells just like blueberry. One catch, the seed came from a GG bud I had that was in with some Blueberry Headband. Funny thing is, it smells more like blueberry than my Blueberry Headband but with just a slight hint of GG. I can't wait to try it.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow thats some scifi shit going on! =) Love it, good luck man!

Mr.furley i think FBL says the same thing about a good blueberry strain is hard to find? Can't say i've grown a true blueberry best of luck

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the attention lol
      I deleted it cause it made me look dumb or at the least uninformed. I didn't know there was a Blueberry before DJShort.

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't think it made you look bad at all. I was unaware until pretty recently as well and I would wager 95%+ of the people here don't know about it. The guy claims they were working with it up in Alaska for years before they ever heard of DJ Short.

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks lol.

Have a great week guys and gals! Hope your plants are happy and well feed and leading you all towards victory!
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

I don't usually name my plants - but - the strain I have is 'Think Big' - so for swegrow - I'm putting the name 'Big Swede' on her.

Grow on Big Swede.

I love Swedish people - guys like - Hendrik Daniel Sedin - Alex Edler - Jacob Markstrom - Marcus Naslund - Thomas Gradin - to name just a few.
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel very honored! I wish you both the best of luck and a happy time together!

Here is my twisted La Berry Fruta auto (hope she's a she ) 16days old from seed. Started LST i used to heafty of tie downs but as she grows out her branches i'll use a thinner rubber covered plant tie. Not sure how these are going to go they are in a 12/12 flower tent for the spectrum, outside just smokey sky and lower temps in the 60s so outdoors ain't gonna work now for longer daylight. I started giving FF grow big one dose with last watering took 16oz also mixed some guano/fish poo teas for them no signs of burn or spots on leaf so??? Thanks for all the well wishes with the Oregon fires. Onward and upward don't give in never quit the good fight.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        Howdy Missy
        You should see one of those Lemon Skunks Out growing all @16 days over the other LS and 2 NL .... Gave them some NPK today full feed see tomorrow Morning Results..my new light is
        coming Thursday mars Hydro ts1000.... I hope your Safe and doing well BudGal

Day 28 for Big Swede - 12 inches above the soil

Name:	IMG_0957.JPG
Views:	741
Size:	882.2 KB
ID:	447734Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0958.JPG
Views:	736
Size:	864.5 KB
ID:	447735Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0959.JPG
Views:	768
Size:	952.6 KB
ID:	447736Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0960.JPG
Views:	727
Size:	869.6 KB
ID:	447737
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I sure hope my 3 little gals ( I hope they are ) grow at least that tall well at least the non tied down ones. Boy yours sure do look strong.

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Now thats a proud looking swede! Good job Canuck!

Day 34 for me. She's finally picking up momentum, I just hope it's not already too late since she's also flowering. No topping just tied her down. Bent the main stalk one way until I was satisfied and then went back the opposite way. Canopy came out pretty good, just hoping for a good yield from her.
      Attached Files

Comment

Late to the start, but I’m in with my Amnesia auto from Seedsman. She just sprouted yesterday in a small pot. Pictures soon.
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• dphipps1020
          dphipps1020 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice. I have a couple of those going right now, almost done. Looks and smells really good, I can't wait to try it.

• swegrow
          swegrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy growing!

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I do believe i've got some " amnesia " happening or ??. I think it's too much smoke and not the good kind.

Blueberry Kush 8 days old.

Name:	20200914_201231.jpg
Views:	693
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	448415
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well she looks great at 8days. I know folks say blueberry is a funky problem grow with some hybrids you can do it Mr.furley

Here she is in all her glory. 2 days since breaking through ground. I always plant my seeds straight in the media and usually within 3-5 days she comes out. This is the first feeding she’s got. These two products are a winning combo for sure. I’ll keep her under the 2 CFLs 23w 6000k for the first 10 days. Then into the tent under my Spider Farmer QB. This is another solid product for my grows. Only 100w of output, but it has a ton of power!

Im more than likely going to keep it in this half gallon pot. That was my game plan before entering the comp.
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Great to see your gal and entering this fun challenge and you are even slightly less in volume going with 1/2 gal. way to grow

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          We’ll see what happens! Maybe I’ll get smart and throw it in a 1gal fabric pot. 😊

Day 37 and my little bloody skunk is doing alright. I broke one of the main branches while tying her down over a week ago. She healed but that branch got a little stunted. The plant as a whole is not growing as fast as I would've liked but who knows maybe she'll blow up, maybe not. I just harvested the Bloody Skunk I was growing in a pc case and that took 101 days total so maybe she has some time to grow.
        4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
        GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
        Second.Grow​​
        PC.Grow
        Grow.3
        4th.Grow
        I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X