Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About ready to harvest

Here is one that is almost done I think

While the picture is not completely clear, I believe you have several additional weeks to go. The white hairs need to turn brown and curl in. Use a magnifier to examine the tricomes and see if they are clear or cloudy. I'll bet they are clear. You basically want them cloudy with some of them turning amber. This is true in general with some exceptions for a small number of strains. The plant looks nice. Don't be in a hurry and harvest too soon.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I agree with OMG (OldManGrower). Look for cloudy trichs and a few amber on the buds, not the sugar leaves. Looks good and it may even fatten up a bit if you let it go a few weeks. Waiting was the hardest part for me as a new grower and i premi harvested several plants before learning to read the trichs. The quality was way better when i waited!

Comment

I agree with both. And just to add on to what Tersky said about potency, you will increase your yields if you wait too. The last few weeks is when they really pack on the weight so don't cut her early and hurt your yields.

Comment

That's beauty for sure !! I bet she could fatten up up a bunch. I let go them a long time. The leaves get yellow and fall off. Looks really terrible. I love it when the leaves start yellowing.Means she's close. Have a great grow !!
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

I would listen to these comments. It will pay dividends to wait a few more weeks. My guess is that they will bulk up another 10-15%. Have you stopped nutrients yet?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X