another leaf question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another leaf question

I can't seem to pin point whats causing my leaves to yellow like this. I've looked all through GWE and can't seem to nail it down. These leaves are on my outdoor grow, lower part of the plant. Ph 6.3, FF nutes daily.
    Last edited by PLreef; 08-06-2020, 08:14 PM.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Can you post pics of old and new growth?
    That will help with a diagnosis.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I'll take some in the am. The rest of the plant looks great. New growth non stop. The yellowing is close to the stalk in the bottom center of the plant. I forgot to mention that I do add cal/mag daily as well.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Yellow leaves with green veins often is a sign of a magnesium deficiency. If your plant is in the ground it is something that doesn't usually occur but if it's in a container it might benefit from a drink with some Epsom salt. About a teaspoon to a gallon once a week. In the future when you post questions try and give as much info as you can. Soil, nutrients, strain, container size, amount of sun, temperature, and any other info helps us diagnose issues. Good luck-

Comment

Thanks crucialbunny, will do. I kinda rushed this post. We lost power over this week because of the hurricane that moved through. Were gonna be out of power for the next week or so. Not too happy about it but im still pushing along. I got a generator running my indoor grow( kinda had a big freak out) but that's another story.
          my 5 outdoor plants are from various bag seeds.. started in late April. Grown in a mix of FFOF, perllte, coco coir. Last up pot was to 10 fabric pots. The plants them selves seem great. They get full sun 75% of the day, late afternoon the lose some direct light. I water daily with FF grow big, FF bg bloom, cal mag, and fish shi!. Then phed to 6.3. To 6.4. Im very happy with the whole grow but the yellow leaves have me concerned and stumped.
          Attached Files
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

You got this. Sounds like you are doing all the right things. Older lower leaves often just age out. The overall health looks spot on and you're only a hairs breadth away from flower now. Nearly time to move your attention to bloom feed. You're going to have lots of bud sites and a very nice harvest. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by crucialbunny View Post
              You got this. Sounds like you are doing all the right things. Older lower leaves often just age out. The overall health looks spot on and you're only a hairs breadth away from flower now. Nearly time to move your attention to bloom feed. You're going to have lots of bud sites and a very nice harvest. Nice!
              Thanks. I've done a ton of LST to these girls. Religiously check ph and add nutes. Hopefully they flower well.
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

The leaves in the first post show root/PH issues

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X