Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making gummy treats with thc

You saw the title. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Toker1; 08-14-2020, 06:32 PM.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Make it somewhere beteween tincture and RSO depending on the amount of cannaflavor and strength you're looking for and batch size, it's easier to be more consistent and tastes better starting with a bigger batch of thinner oil than small batch of thick stuff. If you're just making a few potent ones a thicker oil is fine but they'll also have more of the flavor you probably don't want. Don't forget to grab some Soy Lecithin to bind the water and oil together.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      This is just how I was shown and know it to work but it's probably not the best way and since edibles basically do nothing for me I never made them myself to try and refine the process.

I follow the GWE method personally and they turn out amazing. I extract with alcohol and boil it out to make RSO and use that for the gummies. Just made some the other day actually. When I make my oil, I usually use what's left in the pan to make my first batch of gummies. When collecting my oil, I use a cough syrup syringe for easier dosing. I started off strong with mine and put about 14-15 drops per batch. Obviously you can dose it down to preference but they work great.
    Cannabis gummies are a type of weed edible that are fun, tasty, and potent. This page will give you step-by-step instructions on how to make them at home!

That's the one I use. Depending on the flavors you use, you can make some really tasty treats. Let me know if you want recommendations.
    Attached Files

Comment

infused coconut oil gummies are the way to go

Comment

You can infused alcohol-based tincture into sugar if you don't want to reduce it and go with just about any recipe.

it got some fancy name is can remember, I just call it canna sugar.
        Space for Rent.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X