male parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

male parts?

Got 4 bag weed growing for my first grow. Late veg stage (planted 06/16) and moving to flower within the next week. Been looking out for adult parts for the past few days and I’m having a little trouble identifying the sex of my plant. Honestly this is the first plant to show anything and it really small so I thought I would post here to get some opinions. It looks like a male to me but I’m a total novice. Any help or advice would be appreciated. On a side note here’s my canopy (pretty happy with it) and the pistels on the other plants are crossing which I heard is indicative of female plants thought not always. Anyways thanks for the help!

I dont see any balls

Comment

I don’t see sacs of any kind on these pictures..

before you flip to 12/12, I would suggest a small defoliation, to let some more air through the canopy and some more light can reach the buds all over the grow
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I agree. I don't see any definitive signs of balls. Little early I think but I'm pretty sure you got all girl parts so far. The early calyxes can look like balls until the pistils start poking out. Usually there's only one in any spot on a female. If there's more than one, then you should start to worry. I usually look for clusters cause they're more noticeable. If I see clusters anywhere, I know I need to scan the entire plant and remove what I can. I think you're good though. Hope that helps

Comment

It's a little early to be sure but I'd watch this one close, it looks male to me.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks for the replies! Was getting worried because of the spade like shape. Hopefully we will get lucky with the sex draw.

Comment

Updated picture of plant in question. It’s looking like a boy to me but hey I’m not certain. None of the others are showing signs just yet so should I just keep this one going until I can be sure?

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a male.

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed. Male.

😢 okay. thanks for the responses.

Comment

It's a boy..... I found this site and it has really good pics and explanations

TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                3 gallon pots all autos
                Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                👇my one n only journal👇
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X