Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds seem to be growing slow

The pistils are turning orange but the buds seem to be growing slow
    growing in organic soil with some bloom nutrients I had laying around for tomatoes my lights are not the best 3 full spectrum LEDs 65 watts each as supplemental lighting after sun goes down mostly closet grow. Is it the lighting? Or am I just being impatient I believe it's week 5 of flowering

Well you get what you put into the grow. Light is weak she has odd buds almost look hermi ? Really pistils are orange already that's not good for her age.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You say you're supplementing light after the sun goes down. How many hours of light is it getting each day? I'm assuming it's an auto.

Comment

I'm definitely going to say a lot of it is your lighting, that's why your buds are fluffy and thin. Try moving your lights closer. You can probably get them within 8" and be fine Should help bulk them up a little but it's already done its damage and won't give you fat, dense buds no matter what you do now. Just out of curiosity, what's your temperature looking like in your grow space? Heat could be a part of the issue as well.
        Last edited by dphipps1020; 08-04-2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X