Flowering suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering suggestions?

This is my first time and some of my plants are starting to flower. So getting excited. Any tips or tricks that I should know? If flowering starts now, when should I expect harvest? 4-6 weeks from what I’ve read?

thanks!!!

Exceptional job for any grower, period. Let alone you're first grow. You don't need any tricks. Just realize that your plants nutritional needs are going to change now and it's time to look at P&K in your feedings. You don't mention what your medium is or what nutrients your currently using so it's difficult to offer suggestions. A little due diligence in researching the best bloom feed for your circumstances is my advice. Beautiful plants. Congratulations.

Comment

4-6 weeks is not long enough. I have seen indica complete flowering in 6 weeks. Most take 8 -9 weeks.
      looks like you have thin leaves, this tends to lean towards sativa. These strains can take 10 plus weeks to flower.
      you need to judge by the crystal color though. That’s the only way to really be sure you are in the harvest window.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X