Autos, again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autos, again

So since I'm new to these I'm going to ask you guys. My autos are on day 17 from sprout. I'm just curious if they look like they're right on track or if they're a little small for their age? They look dry I know but they're not, and today is watering day. One of the Blueberry didn't make it, unfortunately. Oh well, still have 2 Blueberry and 3 Amnesia so I'm good. Going to be topping soon and that will be be my training. Was trying to go just above the fifth node so probably the next 2-3 days. What do you guys think? Ignore the clones, that's the next round to go in my big tent. They will look better when I clean them up.
    Attached Files

They're coming along nicely. Once they establish a good root system they will take off. There's no stretching and good color. Looks spot on to me.

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. Thank you. I thought they looked fine but these are my first autos so I wasn't sure if they were small or not. Yeah I love when they get settled in cause then you can see the growth every day. At least that's been my experience with photos.

They look right on target and healthy
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X