Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie help - male or female?

Hi all,

Please would somebody be able to help me with this. I’m a first timer grower so I really don’t have much of an idea.

Growing in a 90x50x160 with a Mars 1000w hanging about 24in on 70% power - I’ve just lowered it to 50%.

I water her about twice a week, once with nutes and once without (when the pot is light/soil is dry).

Its a clone I inherited off someone, I had it on my windowsill and outside when it was hot (UK) I’ve had her for about 2 month - weather in U.K. is terrible hence why she’s small for her age. It was a bit of a runt when I picked her up - I decided to get a tent and take it a bit more serious. I think that’s why she’s a bit freaky looking, sometimes growing either 1 leaf or 3 leaves - is this something to be worried about?

After a few weeks tent it looks as though some leaves are growing with 3 and 5 leaves again but I’ve been told by someone on reddit (who said he’s a newbie too) that it could be a hermie and I need to get rid. I’ve got 2 other autos which seem to be doing fine in the tent.

I’ve trimmed a few of the big single fan leaves that it kept growing.

Any guidance on them will be much appreciated.

Thank you

i am a new grower as well dont it aherme it might be more to do with the condition when u got it and the uk weather i live in uk i would persever plenty light and nutriants every feed leave the fan leaves on they feed your plant good luck

Comment

Take some clear pictures. It’s impossible to focus with your hand shaking the camera.

Comment

Normally when you get single or 3 leaf popping up across the plant it has had some sort of shock and is re-vegging. Perhaps the moving from one place to another caused it to hiccup a bit. Try and keep it in a stable continuous environment. It has good color and no other obvious issues so it will probably be fine. As far as male or female, you just won't know until it shows.

Comment

I found this link awhile back and it has some really good pictures of what to look for

TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X