What should I do with trimmings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should I do with trimmings?

Not sure what to do with my trimmings, I'm not big on edibles. I've been saving them for a while. Any suggestions.

Hash always works
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

Make some bubble hash or even edibles!! Super easy to do

Comment

Since you aren't into edibles, roll super fatties for parties/get togethers/concerts. Add some bud and just be decadent. Pinkie size joints!
        Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          Or have a game night. Make a cigar. Use a whole pack of papers, sticking them together with the glue strips cut off to make seams. 6 papers long and about 5 papers high. Play Risk with friends. Winner, or last man awake gets the roach! We actually did that at harvest in 1983 in Miranda CA, I got the roach. It was awesome! Wasn't trim though, just pure skunk bud. Trust me, we all had very "high" tolerance levels back then!

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          Forgot to mention, it was the diameter of a quarter. Kept going out it was so resinous! Brutal.

Put it in the freezer which makes the trichomes brittle pull it out ruff it up over a window screen (or they make special screens now for doing this) take what falls through the screen and put it in a cloth twisting the cloth until it becomes a hard little ball or I'll put a link to a little press i bought that works better than the old cloth method. Then you take the little ball or wafer this tool makes and smoke it...... old school way I know that there are all kinds of new ways of doing this but this is the way I've done it since the 80s.... good luck

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016DTU8DK...sw_r_em_taa_w-KgFb4Z8PCDS
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Get an extraction tube and make BHO (butane hash oil). Works great for me. Otherwise I make edibles with it.

Comment

Dry ice and a bubble bag, hand pressed hash for the win!

Comment

Get a desktop vaporizer and vape them. Tastes great and gets you really high. If you have a bunch you would live months off of vaping sugar leafs. I use a coffe grinder to grind buds for smoking. The ones I sell are very well manicured but the ones I smoke i Throw into the grinder with the sugar leafs and make joints. You can throw a bit of sugar leafs into your grinder when you grind a bud and make your weed last longer, you won’t notice much taste in joints specially if the trim has been curing for a while

Comment

With the sugar leaves I make Dry Ice Hash and the big fan leaves go in the composter.

Comment

Make hash. Bubblebagdude.com I got about half oz of the best hash I’ve had in about 20 years. So easy.

Comment

• StillHigh1982
                    StillHigh1982 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love bubble hash. Its weird how hard it is to find unless you make it.

• FunkyButtLovin
                    FunkyButtLovin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can usually find everything but bubble at the dispensary. I can make it at home but it's a bit of a pain so I usually do QWISO which hits harder but is less enjoyable than a fat bowl of bubble. It's about decision time as I have a fair bit of material to process in many stages like early fresh frozen, milky harvest and great cure, some amber plants with long drying and no curing. It'll probably be weird but I'm thinking about making one big temple ball with all of 2020's trim/plants. I have trim to whole plants from Lemon Skunk, Strawberry Cheesecake, LS x SC, Northern Lights, LS x NL, NYC Diesel, White Widow, White Caramel Cookie, Sour Tangie, Alaskan Purple, Blue Dream Haze, Vader OG, Cinderella Jack, GG4, OGesus, Amnesia Haze, Blueberry, Sweet Cream and Sweet Berry Cough so far. I think that's all.

• 9fingerleafs
                    9fingerleafs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good bubble hash is hard to find. Like stillhigh says you gotta do it yourself. All bubble hash for sale is the not dried dark brown hash. I make regularly the sandy looking powder top notch. and the people I’ve shared them with had only seen it in Amsterdam. They called it golden hash. I have a video of me smoking on a pipe I’m going to try to post it here

I make a variation of finger hash. Wash my hands well before trimming. I start with the kif that falls on the trimming tray. I wipe it up with my finger, scrape it off with my super sharp Gerber Mark 1 (double edged boot knife) and add it to the scrapings off of my scissors, and then rub off the goo on my fingers into my palm until the hash forms in little brown strips. Looks like dirt but it's snot! Haha. Then mix it all together and bong it. Super gnarly. I usually get about enough to fill a small, hotel room service, jam jar each year. About 5-6 grams. One hit head rush that is worth all the effort.
                  Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

Dry sift hash!!
                    save all the trims for the next 2-3 grows in the freezer, then you can maybe collect 10Gram of the purest hash 😍
                    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X