Brown spots on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Brown spots on leaves

Hi everybody, hope your grows are going well. I am growing a few plants outdoors from a bunch of seeds I was given (no idea what strain or anything). Things have been going very well but I noticed some spotting on a couple fan leaves low down on one plant that appears otherwise to be the picture of health.

The leaves in question were both very low on the plant, no more than two or three inches from the ground and as I said, the plant is showing no other signs of anything:

I noticed about a week ago that the plant had started flowering and I have not yet changed the nutrient mix to bloom (Fox Farms Trio) as we have had a few rain storms come through and I had to hold off on watering to avoid overdoing it. Given that these leaves were so low on the plant there is a strong possibility that it is just splash from the nutrient solution but I would feel more comfortable if you guys/girls here would take a look and tell me what you think. Any help would be really appreciated.

Looks like a healthy happy plant. Older lower leaves often will go south or perhaps like you said it could be a splash issue. Just keep a close eye out for issues arising on the upper plant.

Comment

Possible BUGS .... 👁..... a couple drops of dishwashing liquid (with a tsp of neem if you have some) in a spray bottle and soak them, if it's not bugs it doesn't hurt them
      good lookin otherwise though... good luck
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Thanks a lot everyone. MeEasy, I will mix up a bottle of your recipe a have it at the ready! All the best

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X