Flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower

First time grower not sure what strain they are. Are they flowering it looks like it to me ?

They're not flowering yet but getting close.

Comment

• Dewey
      Dewey commented
      Editing a comment
      So do they look healthy to you??

They do indeed look healthy! Nice big fan leaves, looking happy with her conditions.

Comment

• Dewey
      Dewey commented
      Editing a comment
      That's good to know for my first grow. I'm using foxfarm ocean soil and foxfarm nutrients every other feeding

• 420chicano
      420chicano commented
      Editing a comment
      Big healthy happy leafs ...Happy plants HAppy Harvest

They look healthy but I'm wondering why the new growth looks paler than the established leaves. Have you given them any nutrients recently? Depending on what school of thought you belong to, removing a few fan leaves might be beneficial for overall growth. I am a light cropper when it comes to trimming plants.

Comment

• Dewey
      Dewey commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering the same thing that's why I wanted a opinion of an experienced grower. Why do u think they are like that ?

It's possible they need a little nitrogen. You haven't given any details of feeding or light so it's difficult to make a judgement or offer advice.

Comment

The plants look great but the guy in the corner next to the bike in picture 5 looks like he needs some feed

Comment

Thanks for all the advice and comments always looking for advice from experts

Comment

They are missing something - more light? Calcium/magnesium? Too pale in color.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I don't know anything about this plant is it a photo? How old it is? What size pot & indoor or outdoor grow? Now from what i can see ya ready......? Pot is to small #1 I don't see drainage holes #2 and #3 she needed more light in the beginning but will survive. Transplant into larger pot would be best at this point.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

it's paling from the top, so not nitrogen, that's mobile, it would turn yellow from the bottom. looks more like iron is either lacking, or more likely getting locked out. I'd check your pH with runoff, otherwise try a general liquid fertilizer. If it's a deficiency, it should clear up in a couple days, but I'd look to the pH first. just had this issue in DWC, but my issue was the pH hit 8.0, not any shortage of nutes. there's also the possibility of using a foliar to try getting the missing nutrients in there, but you'd need to ask a more experienced grower than I for advice on that one, I've never really done foliar feeding

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X