Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BakedMoose
    replied
    it's paling from the top, so not nitrogen, that's mobile, it would turn yellow from the bottom. looks more like iron is either lacking, or more likely getting locked out. I'd check your pH with runoff, otherwise try a general liquid fertilizer. If it's a deficiency, it should clear up in a couple days, but I'd look to the pH first. just had this issue in DWC, but my issue was the pH hit 8.0, not any shortage of nutes. there's also the possibility of using a foliar to try getting the missing nutrients in there, but you'd need to ask a more experienced grower than I for advice on that one, I've never really done foliar feeding

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I don't know anything about this plant is it a photo? How old it is? What size pot & indoor or outdoor grow? Now from what i can see ya ready......? Pot is to small #1 I don't see drainage holes #2 and #3 she needed more light in the beginning but will survive. Transplant into larger pot would be best at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    They are missing something - more light? Calcium/magnesium? Too pale in color.

Leave a comment:

• Dewey
    replied
    Thanks for all the advice and comments always looking for advice from experts

Leave a comment:

• NorthEuropeanGuy
    replied
    The plants look great but the guy in the corner next to the bike in picture 5 looks like he needs some feed

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    replied
    It's possible they need a little nitrogen. You haven't given any details of feeding or light so it's difficult to make a judgement or offer advice.

Leave a comment:

• 420chicano
    commented on 's reply
    Big healthy happy leafs ...Happy plants HAppy Harvest

• Dewey
    commented on 's reply
    I was wondering the same thing that's why I wanted a opinion of an experienced grower. Why do u think they are like that ?

• Dewey
    commented on 's reply
    That's good to know for my first grow. I'm using foxfarm ocean soil and foxfarm nutrients every other feeding

• crucialbunny
    replied
    They look healthy but I'm wondering why the new growth looks paler than the established leaves. Have you given them any nutrients recently? Depending on what school of thought you belong to, removing a few fan leaves might be beneficial for overall growth. I am a light cropper when it comes to trimming plants.

Leave a comment:

• Smerft85
    replied
    They do indeed look healthy! Nice big fan leaves, looking happy with her conditions.

Leave a comment:

• Dewey
    commented on 's reply
    So do they look healthy to you??

• crucialbunny
    replied
    They're not flowering yet but getting close.

Leave a comment:

• Dewey
    started a topic Flower

Flower

First time grower not sure what strain they are. Are they flowering it looks like it to me ?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X