Help, paranoid or problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, paranoid or problem?

Hello everyone! First time grower and I'm afraid for my girl. Indoor autoflower growing in happy Frog and 14 days since sprout. Her leaves look deformed but she's still growing. Is this a serious problem, will I be successful if I keep going? Gotten attached and would hate to think I have to let her go. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Growing in tent, LEDs at approximately 24ins above soil line.

Hey SoulDwella . Looks like just a leaf thing. Can you get a picture looking straight down on the leaf in question?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• SoulDwella
      SoulDwella commented
      Editing a comment
      Pics below

Looks fine to me. Sometimes certain strains will have what I call "Cabbage Leaves" during early stages of growth. They often will result in thick dense bushy plants that love to be manifolded when they begin to mature. Looks healthy and are good color. I'd say you're on your way to some nice bushes.

Comment

• SoulDwella
      SoulDwella commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'm looking forward to my 1st harvest.

I don't see a problem either - leaves look fat like an indica should.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks all for the support!!! Took the pressure off. Here's a close up of the one that had me ready to pull the plug.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        She looks fine to me also.

Day 19 above soil ( no nutrients yet) and starting to see what Crucialbunny was speaking of, she is becoming a bushy broad. Should I start LST??? Looks like leaves are sprouting in every direction

Comment

4th node is barely out right? i'd wait until 4th node is a bit more developed, but soon.

Comment

Day 23 above soil, next step LST. She is VERY top heavy and bushy, lower leaves are looking a tad sad as they are getting very little light. For my 1st shot at it I feel pretty good so far......

Comment

Today starts week 5 and I'm struggling with LST. This girl is so damn bushy that no matter which way I go not all bud sites are receiving light. Should I just focus on a few and call it a day? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thsnks

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well i'm just gonna throw this out there thinking light is good but to close and she needs to reach for it or else it's just a friggin bushy arse that going to challange your patience. May want to just let this one grow natural not play with her too much. P.S. I start my light distance at 36 for vegging gradually lower it during plant growth by flowering i got it 20" top of plant to light. Those autos snap real easy they get hard quicker than photo branches what i found.

My suggestion is to give it a chance to gain a bit more height before you train much. You have a good size container and still plenty of room to get her to cooperate. She's gonna eventually show you where to go. Nice plant.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulDwella View Post
              Today starts week 5 and I'm struggling with LST. This girl is so damn bushy that no matter which way I go not all bud sites are receiving light. Should I just focus on a few and call it a day? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thsnks
              My goal with lst is to bend the main stem to break apical dominance and promote lateral node growth by tying down, bending and tucking fans to expose bud sites to max light. I start early and continue throughout grow. Through trial and error, this is what works on my small grows. Soil auto grower.

Comment

Thanks for all the input so far guys, really appreciate it! Today is day 33 and yes, this chic should be named Bushwick. SoOrBudgal got me thinking about the light, we are hoovering at about 24in right now. Main concern now is that in 5th week for an auto, she doesn't seem to be moving towards flowering yet. Want to try pulling the lights back but on the fence about changing too much....this isn't as easy as it seems

Comment

Today brings us to the start of week 7 (day 43 above soil) on the Purple Hulk auto. Just did another round of defoiling and anxiously waiting for the flowering stage. Note, I switched to a 12/12 schedule on day 37 to help start flowering ???? Should be flowering by now right??

Comment

My girl is taking off...we're 11wks in and for our 1st roll of the dice I think we're looking good. She was a late bloomer but here we are. Would love some feedback from you more experienced growers.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well well lookie who just thought a mar month or so back all was not looking good Outstanding comeback or just great feeling confidence knowing you had everything going right. Very nice plant

Good work. Can't get much more frosty than that.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X