Ph issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ph issue?

Hi, does anybody know what this is? I know my ph Is slightly off, i’m waiting on some ph corrector to arrive. Could this be ph issue or something else?

Did you check for bugs ?
    But without more info about your setup and plant it’s a little hard.

I could easily be PH fluctuations- especially if you don’t know the exact PH.
    how does the whole plant look?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Looks like "The Borg" Spider Mites. Get a Jewelers Loop 30x magnification and look under the leaves. You can't see them with the naked eye.

Comment

So this is my first grow, i have grown 3 from seed, i believe it’s some type of cheese, and 1 of a different strain that a friend gave me that was already matured when he gave it to me. The 3 cheese plants all have had this problem from just a couple of weeks old and are now a couple of months. Other than the obvious marks on the leaves the plants seem very healthy and are growing well. The only thing that makes me think it isn’t spider mites is the fact that it doesn’t seem to get any worse and hasn’t spread to the plant my friend gave me, but i do need to order a jewellers loop and confirm my theory.

Comment

You have pests. Try some organic insect soap. If you can identify each past (I see a few species), then you can create an IPM.
          https://www.epa.gov/safepestcontrol/...ipm-principles
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I've never had spider mites but I have friends who have and what I see seems like a pretty classic case. You didn't mention where you are growing or under what conditions but no matter where, they're a bitch to get rid of and unchecked can really hamper the health of your plant. If you have any other plants growing, put this one in quarantine. Repeated treatments of insecticidal soap will help. Before doing subsequent treatments try and rinse them off in a sink or the tub to remove dead mites and eggs. They seem to love dusty plants so washing them helps. They don't like a breeze so try and keep a fan going on them. I'm not certain that this is the problem but with a strong magnifier you should be able to see them or their tiny webs. Good luck

Comment

Hopefully it's just pH, but pH fluctuations usually manifest in blotches, uneven and oddly shaped marking. These looks like similar sized markings. How far is your pH off?
              Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
              300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
              Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
              FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Thanks for the advice so far guys, i will be ordering some type of magnifying glass to check for spider mites and in the mean time hope the now corrected ph will sort the issue. My ph was sitting at around 5 but i had no adjuster. As of today i have ph adjuster and it will be staying in the low 6’s. Im growing in a greenhouse in house & garden batmix special.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X