first grow... don't laugh at me LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first grow... don't laugh at me LOL

I know most of you folks are experienced growers. This is my first time and I'm pretty proud of her so far
    Attached Files

Hey RuralChic97, We're all beginners at some point. And its the BEST way to learn. I dont think you'll have anyone laughing at you. You have a maturing plant, showing some buds.!! Good stuff. you should be proud. Once she's done, you'll probably get right back on the horse and try again. Take what you learn from this grow and apply it to grow #2,3,4 etc
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

This is my first time growing as well. I found so much great information on this site and the people on the site are very helpful. Good luck on ur upcoming harvest, you have a beautiful plant.

Comment

Good looking plants good job.. keep up the good work

Comment

RC your doing fine the hardest thing about a first grow is having the patience to get to the finish ,read the tutorials on this site and you'll be a pro in no time
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Hi RuralChic97. No one is laughing. Your plant looks OK. If you've made it this far your're going to be fine because you are in the right place for good advice. Can you give some details about your plant and your grow set up?
            Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
            Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
            Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Looks better than my first plant. Doing fine man. Like oldjarhead100 said read the tutorials and get a little experience and you will see great results!

Comment

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks WAY better'n my 1st too!

This one is a lemon skunk x lemon skunk auto, planted on 4/31. Its in my bathroom closet with 4 x 60w daylight flourescent bulbs. I have the lights on an 18/6 timer. Growing in Ocean Forest soil
              Attached Files

Comment

Also have these out in my grow tent I just got. Same soil, but only 3 lights in the tent
                Attached Files

Comment

• crucialbunny
                  crucialbunny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They look very happy and healthy. Welcome to your new obsession. Keep doing what whatever it is you're doing. Too often we growers get over zealous and start screwing with nature and that's when things can get hairy. Keep it simple and it will pay dividends in the long run. Very nice job! You should be proud.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wow I think my tent only looked that good for a day or until I put plants in it lol I have seen some grow with those type of lights but they were alot closer Like right next to the plant and they had way more than 4, You should read about lighting ,it looks like you have enough height for leds .this weeks news letter talks about lights,You could ask about growing with what you have and someone who uses them might have different thoughts than I do lol

• buffalobuds
                  buffalobuds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LIFT the girls right up to those lights, they are a LOT stronger 6' AWAY than 2 FEET away

buffalobuds my husband was telling me we need to raise raise them up. Will do that for sure! Neither one of us smoke, but my dad was like an expert grower (and roller and smoker... LOL) I just wanted to see if i could grow like him. I will get there. I plan on giving my harvest to my disabled uncle.

Comment

Nice grow, good job!! And that's incredible of you to donate your grow to your uncle.

Comment

Kkmd right??? Especially since I'm hundreds of dollars into this experiment 😂😂 I better be top on the neices and nephews list!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X