Leaves curling under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves curling under

Have two plants, 1 indica, 1 sativa. 5 weeks old. 24 hour light. Water both the same. The slender leaves of the sativa plant are rolling under. The indica plant is doing good with the same treatment.
    Attached Files
    Starts
    06-30-2020
    Ends
    07-01-2020

Well, the sativa is torched.
    Way too much nitrogen in the feed.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Could flush n save.....
      In the future- almost no 2 plants will need the same attention. Some will want more nitrogen, others won't drink very fast....

Comment

I don't know what you have been feeding these but you should probably stop it. That little sativa is thoroughly torched from what seems like a classic nutrient burn. It's a mistake we all are guilty of so please don't think I'm criticizing.From experience I have learned the hard way that young plants just aren't capable of synthesizing overwhelming amounts of nutrients. That young, most plants will only require water and light. The Indica while not toast is showing signs of over feeding I think. At 5 weeks it should be setting a lot of new leaves but my guess is those roots are not reaching out into what may be an acid bath, Maybe try a good flush and just watch her and wait for her to tell you when shes hungry. I once cooked a six foot tall beauty just beginning to flower because of a misread decimal point. Hope it all turns out.

Comment

• ElHefe
          ElHefe commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for advice as I clearly am stumbling thru this.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X