This happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This happened

and I don't know what caused it hopefully I didn't mess up on something they seem to be ok
    Attached Files

Need more info, ball park is root issue, looks like nute burn or sudden PH change.

Comment

Yeah looks like pH fluctuations. Too far south or north.
      Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
      Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

I think these guys are right on the problem being ph fluctuations caused stress. I attached a link that might help. The stems look fine it looks like plant genetics probably gonna be a colorful flower

Brown spots appearing on your lower leaves? See what cannabis leaves look like as a result of pH fluctuations and learn the solution!
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Muenster710
          Muenster710 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks brother I'm so grateful for yalls advice

• Muenster710
          Muenster710 commented
          Editing a comment
          So it was my ph it jumped to 7.2 I have one more question if I give it 2 days to recover from the ph fluctuation when can I start pruning son of the fan leaves that are bigger than my hand my tent isn't the biggest but they have only been growing a little over 3 weeks now in dwc and I'm trying to keep them in veg for at least another week or so but there starting to hit the walls theses lovely little bushes of mine

Check them roots
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have to agree with SoOrbudgal here that you have root issues. Maybe try larger pots and focus on better drainage so those roots can get some fresh air. pull back maybe on the nutes and let your plants tell you when they want to be fed. You have the beginnings of a sweet grow there but keep in mind that overfeeding can be more dangerous than underfeeding.

Comment

• Muenster710
            Muenster710 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm doing dwc so I should drain some water out and give a bigger gap between my net pot and water but ill definitely get to trying to fix my roots

So it was my ph it jumped to 7.2 I have one more question if I give it 2 days to recover from the ph fluctuation when can I start pruning son of the fan leaves that are bigger than my hand my tent isn't the biggest but they have only been growing a little over 3 weeks now in dwc and I'm trying to keep them in veg for at least another week or so but there starting to hit the walls theses lovely little bushes of mine

Comment

I'd give a week recovery time before anything

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
            300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Awesome but once its recovered would I be able to trim a set of fan leaves

Comment

Why do you want to trim fan leaves?, they are your plants "solar panels". She needs them doesn't she?
                ​​​​​​🇬🇧

Comment

• crucialbunny
                  crucialbunny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is one of those endless debates of haircuts vs. no haircuts schools of thought. I just today had someone tell me I need to "thin" my girls out for a better yield. I'm from the school of selective trimming of fan or sun leaves because I feel it promotes new node growth during veg but I will never denude plants because like you say they are solar energy panels for our plants. When my plants begin to bud I will sometimes be a bit more aggressive in removing some leaves but only for more light infiltration into the plant. When those big leaves begin to droop or yellow during bud it's an indication that your plant is beginning to draw its nutrition from the leaves rather than the root system and I will remove those that have been depleted. It doesn't really matter if your soil has nutrients or not, it's just part of its natural growth cycle to drain those leaves and abandon the root system. I grow outdoors so I really can't comment much on indoor light grows. Could be a completely different story.

Yeah you can, if it's blocking bud sites

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
                300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Right, I get you now. I prefer to leave the leaves on unless I'm removing its related "sucker shoot" below the canopy. I have sometimes cut fan leaves in half to let past more light, but never removed one completely that's in use(not on purpose).

​​​​​​🇬🇧

Comment

• Muenster710
                    Muenster710 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the advice

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X