Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 420kingw
    commented on 's reply
    It's not even a plant yet, it's just the seed. I don't think I'm going to be able to go and buy new soil because I live far away from the stores and haven't got a car

• Lord-Xanthor
    replied
    Depending on how big the plant is I made similar error and what I did was carefully on a plastic sheet took the plant out of the soil and rinsed off the roots. I then repotted it in new soil and made sure to keep the soil moist but not over waterer. Plant got a little sick but recovered. The overfertalized soil you bagged you can either mix it in a much larger soil pile to even out the concentration for older plants and not to waste it or throw it out.

Leave a comment:

• 420kingw
    started a topic I think I killed my plant. Please help

I think I killed my plant. Please help

Hello fellow growers,

So I germinated my seeds and put them in my pot today. The thing is I think I overfertilzed it. I know, very stupid of me. Yes, I'm a beginner, first time grower. The box said 50 g per 50 cubic cm and I put in the whole damn kilogram and mixed the soil and fertilizer throughly. The fertilizer where like white pebbles, kinda like perlite. Might have been perlite. Very, very stupid. So it's a 11 liter pot and it's an autoflower seed. Is my plant going to be okay? What should I do? This is what the fertilized is made up of. Sorry it's in Spanish, I live in Spain, but the compound formulas are the same in any language.

Please help. I'm very worried. Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X