Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furrysparkle
    replied
    You can pull out the seed and place it in a rooting cube so that it's just the rootingcube and some water in a shallow tray. Then transplant it into the fertilized soil. My2bitsclub!

Leave a comment:

• NA420
    replied
    Take it out and put it in a solo cup, it's a newbie and veteran safety net to let the seedling gain strength. Water with a little bit of cal-mag after you rinse if you have it. No nutes until she gets her strenght back.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Well you don't want to burn/poison her to death with all those nutes before she needs them. I would think that if the tap root is still quite small and you VERY, EXTREMELY GENTLY extract her from the soil like by pouring water of the lump of soil with the seed in it, she would be ok. If you just put her in today, TAKE HER OUT!!! She hasn't done any extraordinary amount of growing; you just want to be super gentle.

• 420kingw
    commented on 's reply
    I could try that, yeah.. But I'm afraid some of the fertilizer would get through. They're like little pebbles that mixed with the soil. I watered the soil with already the fertilizer in it and it's pretty moist, so I might have a hard time, but I'll try thanks.
    I was also thinking following advice on other comments, to find the seed, gently rinse the root and with some non-fertilized soil of my friend grow it in a small cup until it sprouts and then transplant it into the final pot with the right amount of fertilizer. What I don't like about this method is that I read that since it's an auto, transplanting puts a lot of stress on the plant, so I really do not know what to do

• alltatup
    replied
    420king, Can you use some kind of a strainer or sieve and sift out some fertilizer-free dirt for the babies? And put them gently in small receptacles?

Leave a comment:

• Bikerstonrr
    replied
    If nothing else it would be better than what you have now.

Leave a comment:

• 420kingw
    replied
    So like I said in a response to a comment above, I germinated 3 seeds and two of my friends planted theirs (7 liter pots) with no fertilizer. We were thinking maybe carefully taking out the seeds and mix all the dirt so the fertilized one mixes with the normal one and then redistribute in all 3 pots. It would be 11 liter over fertilzed soil mixed with 14 non-fertilized soil. That way we lower the chances of killing mine and all three have fertilizer. Think this could work or still too much fertilizer?

Leave a comment:

• 420kingw
    commented on 's reply
    This is a he posting, yes haha Amazon could be an option though I don't know if I could do it

• insomniaczzz
    commented on 's reply
    Yes and problably in his case, for an arm, a leg and the family jewels. (assuming this is a he posting) LOL

• 420kingw
    commented on 's reply
    Germinated my seeds in a paper towel and yes, the taproot came out and planted it today in my pot (the overfertilized one). I have access to dirt, but very crappy dirt.
    I germinated 3 seeds and two of my friends planted theirs (7 liter pots) with no fertilizer. We were thinking maybe carefully taking out the seeds and mix all the dirt so the fertilized one mixes with the normal one and then redistribute in all 3 pots. That way we lower the chances of killing mine and all three have fertilizer. Any thoughts? I fucked up real bad lol

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Amazon sells soil delivered to your door

Leave a comment:

• 420kingw
    commented on 's reply
    Nah, but it would be pretty dope if we did haha

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    It says to put a gram per cubic centimeter of surface. It does not look very cannabis friendly. Good luck let us know what happened. If I were u I would rinse the soil like xanthor said

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    So the seed has already been germinated? Cracked open with a root starting? If the seed has not been germinated, just remove, give a little rinse and dry completely for later use. If already germinated, and no other choice for soil, may as well proceed and see what happens.

BTW, do you have access to outside dirt? You could mix it in with your premix.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Do they have uber there?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X