Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Are you seeing white pistils? If not, just snap the fuck out of them.
    But if you have white pistils, I wouldn’t

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I was told never top an auto.... I did LST the older 4 just a little. Should I snip these 5? Is it too late for the 3 that are on the verge of throwin flowers? FBL seeds are super aggressive aren't they!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well JDU looks awww natural for your autos, no topping or LST? Ya must of been a little busy ehh? I got 2 that are huge on the photo end more than smaller auto genes i had to put them on the roof got to tall for the tent. Bigger the better i love these seeds from FBL very strong growers.

• JDU
    replied
    Huh. I guess I forgot the pics lol.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Oh shit then I'm way behind lol Early on I took the 2 then 4 blocking branches below like you do a photo then ain't touched em other than WPM patrol.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I'm snipping off leaves before the pistils show.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Gotcha. Thank ya kindly, Sir

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I always trim/clip my autos as needed. So does Canuck147 and Doubledealing72.
    I snip off big fan leaves in the way and thin out the plant usually around the second week into flowering. Pretty much the same as for photos. Maybe less at a time to ensure I don't over-stress them.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Our sister plants..... separated before birth..... We'll have to save a few nuggs to reunite when we all get together next haha.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Bump.
    I was told don't clip autos..... I think they look like they need thinned out but I only know photos.

• JDU
    replied
    Day 28 for phase 2- 2 LSxNL & 1 pure LS & it looks like this throw or the next might be the flowers!
    Phase 3- 2 more pure Lemon Skunk (up front & far left) are 16 days old today & goin strong!

To admit that you were wrong is to declare that you are wiser now than you were before & I'm on the bar- buyin the house a drink & yellin out, "Autos ain't so bad!!!" 🤠
    Last edited by JDU; 07-19-2020, 07:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Thanks!
    Should I take a few of those fan leaves out of the buds?

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good 😊

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I'll get some updated shots of my NL x LS got 3 about same age as yours what a blast

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Are these not just a kick once you get the hang of them JDU? I'm having a blast setting these up every 3wks progressively harvesting autos. Some of mine are at all stages feels so good to have some curing now and shortly harvesting more. Great job JDU

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X