X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    Here's a Gorilla x CJ seed.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	GG#4 x CJ seed ripening.jpg Views:	0 Size:	926.8 KB ID:	430882

Or did you mean Amnesia Haze to GG?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 07-22-2020, 10:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    NICE!!! That's some serious sativa!!
    Got any Gorilla Glue left to breed her to? OH!!!! & back to the CJ!! The lemon Skunk would be good too!

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    CJ provided the pollen

• gman420
    replied
    Current pics of my first grow Northern Lights and Amnesia about 7 weeks into the cycle. The Northern Lights seems to be doing well. I'm not sure about the Amnesia but it appears healthy.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Sweeeet!!! You should breed it to the CJ!!
    Or just send it to me would be juuuust fine too haha! Love them Sativas!!

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I'm feelin pretty good about the 2nd & 3rd wave of THIS grow to be honest. The 1st really didn't have a chance no sun for the 1st 2wks.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    He's sounding like he's got enough " amnesia " for the time being LOL.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL JDU i swear you will get better with them, if i can you sure can LOL. I'm just topping and LST tying down the branches nothing more.

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    I found a seed with your name on it on this little Amnesia Haze.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Amnesia Haze X CJ seeds.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	798.6 KB
ID:	430492

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Here they are this mornin. It looks like FIMing works like supercropping..... the NL have grown an easy 2in overnight & there's finally some growth on the lower nodes!
    Not too bad the oldest 4 huh? Considering I was ready to pull em a month ago. I think I'll git more'n an 1/8 between the 4 lololol....

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    No......?
    Oh lololol..... "Buyin the house a round of drinks- house as in the whole bar lol.
    Last edited by JDU; 07-21-2020, 12:21 PM.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    You buying a house JDU?

• JDU
    replied
    It was 93° here today so I waited til dusk when it cooled off to snip so it's too dark for pics but I took 3-5 fan leaves from each bud on the 4 Strawberry Cheesecake crosses & then anything that was overtaken with WPM or blocking a lower bud.
    The N. Lights crosses I got crazy.... I FIMed each & every top node. Even the main colas. The last 2 pure Lemon Skunk are still young & I ain't decided what treatment they're gonna get.

& Pheeeeeeee yewwwww!!!!!!! After stirring em up like that...... if the neighbor thought the skunks were after his chickens before...... he's gonna be outside guarding em all night tonight!!!! Lolol. I TOLD him I had smelled it too & know that smell & that someone in the neighborhood was growin weed but he wasn't convinced.
    Last edited by JDU; 07-21-2020, 12:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gman420
    commented on 's reply
    I won't top mine but I have trimmed off some of the bigger fan leaves every so often, especially from the top so the bottom sections can get some sunlight.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    No pistols yet but close.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X