Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I'm pretty sure you'll have to do some extra maintenance to protect them in the last few weeks but if you're willing to put in the work, I think you have a good shot. I'll provide the beans to run the test if you'd do me the honor. The feedback would be extremely valuable and I could never replicate your climate here. Let's put them to the test!

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    So 60-70 more days would be too late?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well i have those 4 autos outside now but they been there since they were 3wks old now they are nearing 60days old. I would but mornings may get cool might bring them in? I am wondering how much longer before i got to arrange my group of photos to one area they are scattered for spots that get sun most the day.

• JDU
    replied
    Well I'm about to snip the 2nd wave of this thing & I think I wanna start a 3rd. Knowin our climate would you start outdoor autos this late? Tag SoOrbudgal

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Well how bout that!
    There were 420 views on this thread just now!! 😎

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Is that how it happens? Well no wonder it got so out of control so fast. We've had at least a week of overcast mornings that burn off to mid 90s & 100 ystrdy afternoon. It already had a good hold so as STICKY wet as the buds were (trics all milky & millions of em) they really didn't have a chance then did they?

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Were any of the others affected? I'm trying my best to keep track of things and find out which ones are susceptible and resistant to WPM, mold, bud rot, etc. (this is the first major issue so far) .Me doing everything indoors up to this point and having pretty good luck and no mold, mildew, bugs, etc. kinda hampers me from being able to fully know what these things will do when introduced to these things. I provide lots of environmental stressors like heat, humidity, high winds and snapping branches by hand from time to time testing strength but still try to avoid mold and mildew as much as possible since everything I do is in one room.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Oh such a bummer JDU sorry for the loss i'm getting antsy with the 3 thick ones of the lemon haze autos on the roof now. It was 105 on the roof late in the afternoon yesterday. It's overcast here in a.m. so we are primed for WPM outdoors now. There's so much time left too. Tomorrow unless i miss counted will be 11wks from seed and no amber so maybe these just don't?? FunkyButtLovin Yes they are sticky and smelly as heck so i'm going to take a really good look and separate the colas/buds inspection time. Hairs are starting to orange up but there aren't many of those to judge, trichs are cloudy.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you never see it Amigo. This is my 1st outdoor grow. I do have 3 more just starting to flower & 1 more a couple wks behind. Hopefully I got the spores out of there before these'ns git sticky & hold on to any remaining spores & do the same. I ordered some Lost Coast plant therapy tonight... Shitty shit shit this sucks!!

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    bloody wpm. I have not had that problem yet but all my grows have been indoors.

• JDU
    replied
    RIP Phase 1.
    Even in 100° temps there was enough moisture in the leaves & resin in the buds that WPM flourished & overtook the Cheesecake crosses. Bagged & tagged & in the dumpster. 😥
    Like SoOrbudgal said- Oregon is too humid to start plants outdoors before mid to late June. I don't think I'm gonna try a greenhouse grow this Winter either- it would be a waste of seeds n dirt.
    Well..... live n learn 😑

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow. I guess pollen ain't as aggressive as we thought. I hope I got any photo seeds.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I tried to breed CJ to Amnesia Haze, Blueberry, CJ, GG, LS x SC, LS x NL, NL, NYC, OG and Strawberry Cheesecake but I left home the day the pollen sacks began to open so I just had to leave the pollinators amidst the rest of the flowering recipients. I expected out of control pollination and seeds everywhere but it looks like we got very little pollination even with hundreds of pollen sacks opening in the same tent! Some plants that were literally touching the plants that produced pollen appear to have no seeds. I guess I should have put a fan blowing directly across the pollen sacks into the rest. Amnesia Haze and Blueberry look to have a dozen or two each, the others will likely be single digits if they make any at all. I know we have at least a couple GG and CJs1. I planted a couple of regular Northern Lights x LSD autos from Boreal but they didn't auto and one was a boy who added lady parts to his resume.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Lookin good!

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    So nice!
    Yeah- I'm sayin breed the Haze x CJ to everything 👍

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X