• Show
Clear All

• JDU
    replied
    Only 10 days on 12s.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    This morn a bunch were open & empty so I cut some of the heads off, rubbed em on the flowers & rubbed all the pods off into a bowl to dry.
    Pic of the ladies below....

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    You should have pollen any day now. Are your ladies ready to pollinate?

Your shears are fine.

• vostok
    replied
    I could not wait I noticed many pods turning brown, so I thought I'd post my method

1: I put one plant in the plastic trash bag

2: enclosed the plant in trash bag I inverted over a black dish(black to see any pollen action)

3: and beat the plant male kola with a pen (GENTLY lol)

4: many discolored grey and brown pods fell off into the dish ...with much pollen too!

5: with a Russian tea sieve(1-2 inch kitchen sieve) I added some pods

6: with the sieve over the black dish, using the back of a teaspoon I grinded the pods into the sieve

7: so the pollen falls into the dish, when all done about 6 teaspoons

8: I scooped it up, to the corner of the dish, and with a cotton bud?

9: then spent the next hour on my hands and knees applying the pollen to 3 favorite females, it was painful but well blazed

10: the phone rang and accidently sprayed the plants heavy with water, I should have waited 30 mins, better half an hour
    (for the business of reproduction to be complete) ...so will have to re apply this whole technique again later ..bummer!

good luck

Leave a comment:

• vostok
    replied
    Mine are getting very big I'm thinking of taking some pollen now to dry out over the next few days, a few are dry even discolored I'm putting down to a fan, being too close?

I'm in no hurry but another 2-3 week would be fine to time in with the females coming up behind
    Last edited by vostok; 06-18-2020, 06:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Are they ready to pick? Or would the still green ones be immature & barren? *Sat will be 4wks.

• JDU
    replied
    It looks like a few are starting to crack. 😎

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Hows she look? Is that a few sacks that are almost ready? By the main site tutorial it should be another wk before I have pollen.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• vostok
    commented on 's reply
    yes I once knew a women who had a copper thing installed in her plumbing down their.. the o'dur (oder)was off putting to say the least, the fact that I could always feel it didn't swell my ego either ....shame!

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Heavy metals are crazy! Today I seen a commercial for a no hormone birth control pill- active ingredient is copper. 🤯

• vostok
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	karason.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.8 KB ID:	415627
    https://www.purestcolloids.com/blue-man.php is a rip a con ! claims media ..

please keep in mind you are in the territory of the conman and carpetbagger

.... it was messing around with water and silver that got us photography

some claim to this day it was the day 'Magic Died'

Your Sissors will be fine after all you can put a low current thru them if you wish...

I suggest minor electric (dis) plating will occur with static electricity by leaving over night in your kitchen sink...?

good luck
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing to worry about then. Iso takes most everything away with it. Stronger the better.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I did both lol.

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    If you did them in bleach or iso Thayer fine. If you don't trust it though it's up to you but I wouldn't worry atall.

• JDU
    replied
    Soakin up the Sunshine! Lookin good I think. & I think I might get enough pollen......... for EVERYONE!!!! Can it be mailed? With an ice pack & insulated maybe??
    P.S. Still wondering if those scissors are safe...?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X