Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poeras
    commented on 's reply
    Birth control with copper is really weird... I only take the best and safest birth control pills and use other methods too. It is really important that you choose the best option possible. It is really vital...
    Last edited by poeras; 12-28-2020, 02:08 AM.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    😎👍😎
    Thanks!

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    As long as you don't damage them, you can get 'em out any way you want. They are easier to pop out when everything is dry.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Is that a good idea or not?

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    It's hard to tell but it looks like there could be several in there.

• JDU
    replied
    The BCP looks like she's loaded but awhile away...?

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Ha that don't sound fun at all. I planned on goin straight to the paper bags & drying them in the bud. Dry bud you can pinch squeeze from the stem down to the tip & most if not all pop right out leaving the bud mostly intact & compacted. Will that hurt them?

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I would let her go a few more days to help ripen as many as you can especially if you think there are going to be a limited number and every seed is precious. I smoke lots of seedy, overripe, mangled bud in order to do what I do. It's certainly not for everyone, you'll know inside real soon if this is something you want to do and you'll understand what I mean when you're spending hours carefully digging seeds out of your beautiful buds like an archaeologist, destroying half of the trichomes in the process and then smoking the odd one that you failed to find and remove.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    No. 😑 Pollen was available from June 15 until the 5th of last month.
    Last edited by JDU; 08-06-2020, 06:06 PM.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I see 2 for sure. They look ripe too, you'll be able to harvest that one soon. Did you do all of your pollination on that plant in one day?

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Yay!!!!! I wonder if the rest have any...

So maybe it's not a good idea to send them 14-16wks? Don't want em to spill onto the floor & get mixed up. Or worse in the dirt unseen & sprout when I'm not ready for em.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like it. Right in the middle of the picture, looks like a seed inside for me

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm 95% sure they are

• JDU
    replied
    Are these seeds I see poking out of the Mango!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    growell all is good but this is his first attempt not a good time to ask read up either here or google making seeds.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X