Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    My apologies, my internet has been so dodgy the last few weeks and I've been super busy.

I think you're getting too antsy, let them develop. I don't remove anything until they start to open naturally on the plant which could take a month or more. They never open all at once, I usually get 2 or 3 that open on the first day and I'll start pollinating that day which is actually today for me. If you want I will take my time and post pics of what I do in this thread today/tonight.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Bump.
    Sorry if I sound pushy but I'm thinkin this is kinda time sensitive & I need some experienced instruction. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Should I keep plucking the ones that start to crack & let the tiny new ones mature? Cut her down & rub them all off to dry together- ready or not?

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Kinda confused here.... 1st I didn't get big piles of sacs like vostok
    & 2 they didn't all open at once like I expected. In fact I've been collecting "ripe" (I hope) ones for 8days & more keep growing & opening. Here they are this morning- a few brownish, a few opening green & a bunch of new little ones coming up.
    ....? What's my best course of action?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• vostok
    replied
    its raining so won't be doing a 2nd attempt with mine until dry and sunny

cheers

Leave a comment:

• vostok
    replied
    keep warm the green will dry out ..avoid getting any pollen damp imo as in

Such as Why do you spray them with water? I've not heard of that before'

pollen goes of fast when in contact with water

its worth spraying yourself after a pollen job to save any hassles with other plants

good luck

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhh ok makes sense. I plan on misting my tent & heating it up when this run is done to be safe.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Color doesn't matter as long there is pollen inside.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Water basically deactivates the pollen. He's selectively pollinating then spraying water to prevent unwanted pollination.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Do they look ready to you or should I plan on dusting em in a wk or 2?

I'm toying with the idea of dusting a branch or 2 of your LS x Strawberry Cheesecake autos with it 🤔 Might be interesting

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for all the advice. I'm sure I'll need more lol. Such as Why do you spray them with water? I've not heard of that before

• JDU
    replied
    Well a bunch more were open this mornin so I'm gonna go ahead n assume the whole tent is pollinated lol. I hope the girls are ready. I'll hit em again with some of what I saved inna wk or 2.

This is some of what I got from brushing them into a bowl. There are a lot of open ones that are still green though. ??

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Gotcha. But the greener ones'll have pollen when they dry then?

• vostok
    commented on 's reply
    Sure only the brown, like with plants all green is fresh and needs to dry

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    So I only want the brown ones?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X