• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Right on 420chicano LOL don't let them mess with your mojo

• 420chicano
    replied
    Lol that a boy !!!! I do have a toke when I am trimming too with my coffee...I just try not to smoke to much when trimming I get sloppy 👊🏽😂

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Wait a second 420chicano you drink coffee when you trim? My god, man! That just ain't right! I know your bud is all wet and stuff but you gotta find you something cannabis rather than caffeine. Get some THC infused milk for your coffee. Scrape up your scissor and finger hash and get your head on.
    Sorry. I'm a traditionalist.

• 420chicano
    replied
    I get a good Coffee make a full pot ......schedule that day to do nothing but trim ....Enjoy your Harvest examen you buds .....and yes I am a wet trimmer for me anyway where I dry I get better airflow

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    True.
    My experience with wet trim, It’s much more easier to cut all leaves and especially sugar leaves, when they are not curled into the bud and dried

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah every climate is different. I keep my rh 55-60 in the room I dry. They also dry up differently. Like the moisture from the stem is released tru the sliced leaves instead of permeating to the outer bud over time. Only people that can’t do dry trim should do wet trim in my opinion. For example if you live in somewhere that’s always 80+ rh

• SimpleGrower12
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the stretching tip. I was sore for a day or two because I did not stretch. Other than that, I think the way I currently trim now is closest to your method. I see you have a 3x3 tent. I would love to see your light set up if you don’t mind. I have a 2x2 that needs some reconfiguring.

• SimpleGrower12
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for sharing your ways. I like the idea of spreading it out more so I appreciate this.

• SimpleGrower12
    commented on 's reply
    I did this on 2/3 of my harvest this time around. I’m really curious to see the outcomes because it does feel more efficient to only touch the buds one time basically.

• SimpleGrower12
    commented on 's reply
    You are right. The way I’m doing it now, it does take days to harvest. That’s interesting about the impacts on speed of drying. I wonder if controlling the humidity helps to slow down the drying enough that it’s ok to wet trim? I have my humidity super dialed in.

• SimpleGrower12
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the pics, really nice plants! So you trim in the pot, and leave it in the pot to dry too?

• SimpleGrower12
    commented on 's reply
    First of all beautiful buds! Wow! That setup is dope. I’d love a how-to on that.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I'll vape to that.

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Looks like I’m the only one who do wet trimming 😆
    I trim my plants when I harvest, a full trim.
    Then I dry them for 7-10 days and then for the curing process.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    Dry trimm only. I do remove the leaves with stems but never cut leaves because the plant looses moisture too fast. Also the only way to go tru big harvests is dry trimm because you cannot wet trimm everything at the same time the same day.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X