Leaf problems - TMV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaf problems - TMV?

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto was 13 days old when I noticed the light green mark, day 14 marks are a patch of light green crispy leaf and the rest of the leaf is dark green and shiny and the plant is drooping.
    Blue Cookies Auto day 15 no marks plant looked like it wasnt as perky, today day 16 plant is drooping patches now developed today.
    Glueberry OG has some weird markings as well.
    All plants are in 5 gal buckets, pH 5.9-6.1, GH nutes, Hydroguard

Has anyone every seen leaves with markings/patches like mine are showing? I found some info on the interwebs that is now making me lean towards TMV. I had to temporarily move my whole tent and plants for the weekend and I brought them to a friend's condo. He smokes blunts in his condo, is it possible for plants to get TMV that way? Am I totally off track with my thoughts here?
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

To me, it looks like it could be TMV but not much is know about it and its effects on cannabis. Here is a decent write up on it: https://bigbudsmag.com/dealing-with-...ijuana-plants/
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that's one of the articles I read that led me to where I'm at. I'd really hate to see my plants die off one by one 😔

• ellz
      ellz commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear you. It really sucks. I hope it's not TMV. Maybe it's something that can be fixed. Here's wishing you the best.

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      They have a write up between three articles that talks about their 6 week battle trying to control it, and they did and yielded about 60% of what they were expecting. I'm going to watch for now, probably order some Physan 20 , maybe get some new seeds ready

I doubt they would get it from second hand smoke. I smoke in my house and haven't had an issue with that. Hope you get it figured out.

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely no pest. Root rot was my original thought, I had some temp issues with my reservoir and I had a water pump for top feed inside each res. I stopped running the top feed Tuesday and I took the pumps out of the reservoirs last night. I'll be relieved it's it's root issue. Unfortunately I think the damage is done and I'm sure I've stunted my girls. Considering popping a couple more seeds.

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's root rot, give it a few days to clear up. I just had that in my hydro plants as well. It's cleared up enough now I'm seeing new root growth. If you see new root growth, you should be in the clear. Hotter temps are rough on hydro but you can usually add a little extra Hydroguard and be fine.

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your advice, I'm going to change out the water in the buckets tonight, clean them good and I'll add a little extra Hydroguard when I fill them back up.

I think it's heat my leaf in soil look like that from heat warm temps to quickly. Got one auto doing this on one side of plant hot days, warm container/pot soil got too warm, flushed with water set her in the shade for rest.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Budgal and thanks! Well that would make sense. I should have mentioned that the tent and reservoirs did get really warm for at least 1 day. Tent hit 93° while it was at my friend's until he kicked on the ac. Hopefully I have taken the right steps and they start to bounce back. I've been maintaining my tent between 72°-78°, I took the water pumps out of the reservoirs to prevent any heat they would generate or if they are contaminating the reservoir in any way. I'm going to do a water change tonight when I get home. Fingers crossed

Best of luck and bam we went from 60f to 85f + I mean some plants can handle it some need extra care to get them acclimated. But i'm speaking out door soil now Nicky. Good growing to ya
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I think I got off to a rough start but I'm hoping to turn things around.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X