Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobertKing
    commented on 's reply
    Wow I would have thought my light would do the trick but I suppose not. Thanks!

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe I should make a Off Topic thread about ideas to the shop - lots of stoners here with awesome ideas 🤔👍🏻

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I love reggae really much ! New school reggae, but my head shop isn’t going to get a reggae theme, trust me.

Discount in beard length 😂. Fuck yea! People who buy paper, bongs etc. here don’t have beards 😂. They are too young for that 😆 I’ll go with it !

I fucking send you a t shirt for free - when I get em’ made for the shop 😎.
    Buds’N’Buds in português is Botões’E’Botões. I keep the English name - sounds more legit 😂.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    How does 'Buds-N-Buds' translate in Portuguese? I want a t-shirt, too.
    No Rasta images. Don't be cliché and use some ubiquitous reggae image in your branding. Go with a lenhador vibe. Discount according to beard length. We can work something out for non-bearded women.
    I think I sound like I would make a solid business idea partner.

• Thunderfirst
    replied
    My second grow I followed the grow light schedule suggested by manufacturer and had four plants crowding my 2 x 3 grow room. Fortunately (?) two of them were male. Found the sex about a week after the switch. The two remaining have filled the space nicely. The light has made a BIG difference. DID I SAY BIG. I MEANT GINORMOUS.

Leave a comment:

• Thunderfirst
    replied
    My first grow started 10/15/2019 till 12/20/2019 in veg. with cheap $16 lights. After contacting forum I decided to buy 1000w Viparspectra for 100 bucks on Amazon. Felt I needed it to insure enough light for flowering. Fortunately they were all female. Flowered till Feb.15,2020. Had about 28 grams of Bud that cured by mid-March that tasted like sweetened grapefruit. My point being, make sure you have proper lighting. Pot needs intense light to Bud and you won't even know if they are male or female till a week or so after the switch to 12/12. Get better lights and your best friend to tend them for you.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao😂

ginger store Colors in Denmark would work. But in Portugal 😅. I’ll give you an update 🤣

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I'm good on the equipment. Growing and dabbing. I'm looking for cheap shatter. Quality, but cheap. Sugar diamonds. That sort of thing.
    We'll work something out. May I suggest ginger be your store color and all non-hipster beards get 10% off?

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I won’t be making any money on the LED lamps or hydro setups if you get 25% 🤣👍🏻
    But from the headshop it’s okay 😎.
    I found my location today. Then I need to renovate it into a grow/head shop. But I think I will be all set for winter with everything.. you have to wait a little bit 😆

• RobertKing
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like you're sorted Gingerbeard ! But that exotic getaway is still on the table! (at your expense!)

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    You have my express, written consent to do so. If I get a 25% discount.

• RobertKing
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure mate all I know is bud is 100% legal here no worries around that! 🤣 Must be nice having a wife to take care of your plants for you!

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    All my plants are OG because I live 1.5 miles from the beach in San Diego. Our women are pretty enough. This a cause for a cuz' in buds. We do it for love.

• RobertKing
    commented on 's reply
    Yup alright sounds good thanks. I'll go buy a jar then

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Where do you live Robertking? 😂

My wife can handle my plants - then I handle yours 😂. Could use a vacation from this madness house 🤣

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X