Seedsman still havent gave me tracking number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedsman still havent gave me tracking number

I ordered 23 feminized seeds from seedsman compant on April 25th. May 3rd they sent me a email saying it was on its way to local depot!! It has been 19 working days since i ordered them
    should i be worried??

If it were me, I'd wait until Monday and give Seedsman customer service an email. It seems that it takes a minute or two to "cross the pond". I would think that you'd hear from them in the next couple of days.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

I ordered some from them on April 18. I watched my email like a hawk and never got another one re my order until my it was delivered earlier this week.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Senters93 No, you shouldn't worry. I usually don't hear from them for 3 or more weeks, but they have never let me down and are my most trusted seed bank.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree with this. I got my third order May 16, the "on the way to the US" email came on April 23. My fourth order which will be here Tuesday, the email for that one on came April 27. Seedsman has been great to me, I tip my hat to their customer service. Be patient, they're coming just keep in mind that the postal service is backed up because of so many packages and a lot of them are short staffed. You'll have your seeds very soon !

4/20 is a busy day for seed companies.
        try contacting customer service during the week day.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Are you past the initial delivery estimate they send? The won't do much I'd imagine if you're still in the original estimate window.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got the tracking soon, but if you are past the window I'd just email them. Customs is probably slow right now with everything going on. Mine took a while too. Ordered on april 4 (got the shipping to depot that same day), estimated delivery of 17th to 24th, so 13 to 20 days later, and they actually showed up on the 28th. (so 24 days after I ordered, 17 business days after I got the "shipping to depot" email). Yours took a bit longer to initially ship, so it's been about 15 biz days since they shipped it. I was actually going to email at that point too, but monday morning before I could, I got the tracking number.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X