White Widow, AK47 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow, AK47 problem

These plants are about 9 weeks into flower. About three weeks ago I’d halved the nutes and water for one feeding and they started drying out and browning out. I ph to 6.5 I use fox farm ocean soil and the big three fox farm nutes with a 600watt max bloom cob light.

How much perlite to the pot...?

I always recommend adding 25% perlite to any ffof pot

more so if you intend to add your own nutes later

at 9 weeks ensure you have a large enough pot

good luck

Comment

Fox farm ocean forest. (Didn’t know to add it to this mix). They are also in 5gal pots

Comment

Judging by the location of the browning at the tops of the plants and and the abnormal foxtail like growth I’d say the plants are light And or heat stressed.
        Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

What's the temperature inside your tent? I know heat stress was mentioned as a possible cause. Could possibly be caused by root rot as well. In soil, root rot is mostly attributed to too much heat in your grow space. If you have any Hydroguard or something similar you can add it to your water and it should help repair the roots and help prevent root rot in the future.

Comment

Root rot!! I had plastic trays under pots. They were same size as the pots. The plants could have been sitting in stale water!! I’ve gotten bigger trays and elevated the pots with 3/4”pvc pipe strips. Hope this helps. I’ll also add that root stuff you mentioned.

Comment

Hey Scooby1057 , gonna take a guess here...the rusty/crusty leaves are on the AK-47? Yes? I'v just finished my third grow of them and that seems to be common when closing toward harvest. I also ran my lights much closer than manufacturers specs. I did not have any foxtails though.
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag.

Tent
              Bruce Banner
              Kushy Kush
              2Cookies and cream

Comment

It looks like it's reveging

Comment

you can also try adding black strap molasses to your water. i have read its really good for your roots.

Comment

Really looks like a reveg on some. Do you have your tent in a light room or maybe timer is screwy and gives different light and dark times. I had a timer that would stick when it was supposed to go off then it would go off a few hours late. Was a digital timer. I went back to industrial timers. For the burn spots do you spray water by chance? Light burns through the droplets. But it could be advanced root issues as well, do you water to waiste or just water to moisture, some ferts build up in the soil and becomes more than the plant can handle if they don't get a good flush from time to time. Depending on the brand of nutes you use and your grow medium.
                    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
                    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
                    4 plants currently under 500w
                    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
                    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
                    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
                    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X