Fingers crossed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDU did you get something build for the plants yesterday ? 😎
    like a cover or something ? And how are they doing ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

They were out of the vinyl that let's UV rays through. I'll keep lookin but they look good this morning thanks!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        They look healthy.
        I really think you can pull this off Love and attention for the plants will get you a long way. And you know the basics about growing. I can see that in other posts.
        What is your night temperatures?

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. Yeah I'm gittin comfortable & seein that this ain't as different from other crops as I 1st believed.
        Oh for sure!!!! I tell em g'night & mornin every day, play chamber music for em & fuss over em.... maybe a little too much hahaha.
        We're in the mid to high 40s F at night lately.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Music is always good for the plants 😁 love is always appreciated by the plants - for sure 😎

It ain’t that hard and it don’t need to be hard. Really - I sound really cocky as some other in your post mentioned in a pretty way😂 but again. I’m just an honest guy - not cocky at all. But If you can use some of my advise or experience then I’m happy.

I like to git 10-20 opinions on any questions I ask. The ones that git the most support I try out & see which way suits ME best cause not everyone does things the same & some ways just won't work for some folk.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        ExactlyđŸ‘đŸ»

Hey how tall do autos git? This is 41inches tall. Do I need the bottom 1/2?

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        They'll probably only get about 3' or so.

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet. Thanks- I'll just put a lid on this then! I hope I do ya proud! The 1st guy I gave some to has 3 he says are thick as a tick & starting to turn milky. 😎

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        He finally answered & says his are under 4ft so 👍

Did I miss what your strain is? You should be able to find good grow information online.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        They are FBLs Lemon Skunk x Strawberry Cheesecake so I just got my breeders recommendation 👍

Grow info and junk and whatnot.

Everything you need to know to successfully grow Lemon Skunk cannabis strain at home. We discuss feeding, climate, training techniques, and more.

Here's our full review of the Strawberry Cheesecake cannabis strain, including effects, benefits, how to grow your own, and more.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. Got it 👍 He says about 3ft or so.

I reckon this'll do until my greenhouse gits here.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Even I was not that clever in Denmark to build something like that đŸ‘đŸ»
        How are they doing today ? The small loved ones ?

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        JDU now that's a cover LOL my FBL autos are doing great. Good luck with yours PS I got more

Thanks! It's just some 6 mil plastic sheeting on like I said- the top half of an unused 4x4x7 tent frame đŸ€  Dont forgit the ductape.... Redneck chic lmao. I put the little bag on them overnight to hold a little heat in.

But they look great this mornin thanks!
      These go well I might have to hit you up for a few Budgal.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed on the point.
        Things here like Hospitals, school etc. are lower quality than Denmark. Feel like a bad person for saying that. But the mindset of the people here is really good. And me and my wife got a second chance to start a new life. And I can grow here without people looking or calling the cops on međŸ™đŸ»

It’s amazing country and very nice hospitality down here, way way different than the danish people.

We have 25-32 Celsius everyday now, here in my area. No snow like Denmark and no minus Celsius- so no frost either. I’m pretty happy with the climate.
        Never been to the states actually - Really want to someday

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah Scandinavia has very progressive views on mostly everything except MJ. You can drink until you can no longer stand... but don’t smoke a joint and have a creative thought. That’s just crazy talk.
        The US has some cool locations. The people can be overwhelming at times. Hypocrisy seems to be the drug of choice here. Cali has progressive views, but some places in the US are not very tolerant of others who don’t look, talk, and act like they do. They fear the unknown then tout a hierarchy that only exists in their own minds. Lol
        I guess every place on earth has positives and negatives. It’s all about what you are personally willing to put up with Id guess.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Alcohol is totally acceptable in Scandinavia.
        And you normally drink from the age of 13 - and it’s acceptable, crazy.
        But for 1 gram of marijuana you will get a fine on 700-1000 dollars. So stupid..
        I heard that about the USA, but again it’s a very big country, many people with many different states of minds right ?
        Denmark don’t tolerate the “unknown” it looks like the hospitality is good, and it is if you are a tourist. But I you come as an emigrant- you are really not welcome. We are a very small country.
        You’re right- there is negative and positive effects in every country of course.

Damn. We got a nice patch of sunlight a min ago- just enough to show that 6 mil plastic is too thick. It throws a pretty good shadow. 😕

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        100 bucks for a greenhouse is cheap. âœŒđŸ»

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        It's small & not very sturdy I'm sure. It looks like 4 7gal pots would just fit.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Then it’s big enough 😎.

Forecast was 41° last night so I was a little worried but the bag seems to've kept in enough heat. They look like they came through ok.
      They look to be stretching compared to most pics- is that cause of the overcast days keepin em from direct light?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        They do look okay as I can see.
        The stretch can be from the cloudy days, for sure.
        If you are worried they will fall - throw a bamboo stick in beside it, and with some cord of a kind - the green ones meant for flowers - you can bent them in any direction (I think you k ow what I mean)
        For windy days here in the mountains I tie mine up in this stage. But outdoors plant tend to stretch a little more than inside plants ad gets bigger in my experience . My fat bananas get full sun every day, and they stretch a little too.

BTW - your package is done. Just need to mail it tomorrow with the seeds 😎

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I figured- just makin sure. I planted em pretty deep & think they'll stand strong but I do have that cushioned wire & bamboo plants aplenty in case. 😎
        Hold off on that package for a min please, (Check yer PM)

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool ! You have everything in checkđŸ‘đŸ»

Has anyone grown autos 24hrs on all the way through harvest? Did it affect potency?

If I'm gonna grow them year round I was gonna use lights to heat the greenhouse & supplement the sun on overcast & rainy days..... Good idea or no?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s not a bad idea. Autos don’t care about the light schedule, in my experience.
        When I took my autos in the basement at winter in night time. I let my “basement light” be on all night actually. Because I thought the darkness in the night would effect them, but it doesn’t, as long as they get sun light during the day also.
        I wouldn’t say it’s a bad thing at all

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Through the winter I gave them 24/0 as much as possible, we got a heat wave or two that cut the lights back 4-5 hours a day for probably 8 days of the grow. They were better plants than most of the ones I've grown since. I can't say it was all due to the light but it obviously didn't hurt.

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool cool!!!

Happy 1wk old today & I am lovin this light source! I wish I could grow photos outside.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Right on !😎. They look healthy as expected â˜ș

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X