Closer to harvest, FEED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closer to harvest, FEED?

hello my Friends, so my Gelat OG it close to harvest, but no amber tricomes yet, so I'm thinking at least another week, but in the mean time here leaves are turning yellow. I haven't fed her in a week, because her PPM was still high, 1100 today. but I was wondering sound i give her one last rush of nutes, then start a major flush. what do you guys think?

Is yellow the only color you see your leaves turning? It looks late in your flowering. Leaves turning colors and dying is natural for many strains, towards the end of harvest.
    Someone else is going to talk about nutes. I'm taking notes on that.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I'd not..but perhaps a sip of Molasses and water just to enhance the terps,
      no Molasses I use honey or even brown sugar 1tsp to a gallon

good luck

Comment

cool, thanks vostok, I just might try that.

Comment

They're looking good. Post again after they cure and tell us how they smoke! I've got some in my personal seed bank courtesy of Seedsman's 420 sale.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Dang this post was like 2 months ago why do i bother....................
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X