Closer to harvest, FEED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closer to harvest, FEED?

hello my Friends, so my Gelat OG it close to harvest, but no amber tricomes yet, so I'm thinking at least another week, but in the mean time here leaves are turning yellow. I haven't fed her in a week, because her PPM was still high, 1100 today. but I was wondering sound i give her one last rush of nutes, then start a major flush. what do you guys think?

Is yellow the only color you see your leaves turning? It looks late in your flowering. Leaves turning colors and dying is natural for many strains, towards the end of harvest.
    Someone else is going to talk about nutes. I'm taking notes on that.
    I'm here now. Won't be later.
    Enjoy me while you can.
    3x3x6
    HLG 360 Elite
    In coco 10/01
    Flowering 11/28
    (2) GDP 5 gal
    (1) G13 5 gal
    (1) Zkittlez 5 gal
    RIP Sexless M
    RIP Sister G13 (WPM)
    Mother Earth Coco and Perlite
    Dyna Gro Foliage
    Dyna Gro Bloom
    CalMag

Comment

I'd not..but perhaps a sip of Molasses and water just to enhance the terps,
      no Molasses I use honey or even brown sugar 1tsp to a gallon

good luck

Comment

cool, thanks vostok, I just might try that.

Comment

They're looking good. Post again after they cure and tell us how they smoke! I've got some in my personal seed bank courtesy of Seedsman's 420 sale.
          Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2. Purple Kush, Sweet Zombie, two Cloud Walkers and Purple Urkle in flower.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Wedding Cake and Pineapple Express drying.

Coconut Grove: Vegging Northern Lights, Larry's Lemon OG, Banana Blaze, Alien Technology, Romulan, Expert Gorilla and Alien Rock Candy fem photos in a 4x4 tent under a Platinum P4-XML2 LED.

Nursery: 32"x32" tent with T-5 fluorescent panel. Expert MAC-1, Blueberry, Jack Herer, Peyote Z-z, GDP, Orange Cookies x Nicole, G-13 and Chocolate Mint OG.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments.

On deck: Tuna God, Bubba God or OG Kush for seed plus assorted feminized seeds. I might even try my Blueberry Kolache F1s. Have over 1000 homegrown Ghost Train Haze seeds and hundreds of Skunk #1 and Blueberry available for trade.

Comment

Dang this post was like 2 months ago why do i bother....................
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X