Multiple issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple issues

I have this problem child & idk what she's tryin to tell me. She's comin out of Ntox- ph'd water with cal mag the last 2 waterings.
    She's been throwing single point leaves for awhile & they show a lot of vein. Now some of them are gettin dark splotches & dry ridges.....
    Any ideas??

She looks like she’s over her Nitrogen toxicity so I’d switch to the regular regimen of NPK’s. She asking for a more balanced feed now. Give her a good heavy feed at 1/2-3/4 dosage and then let her dry out a bit.
    Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do- thanks!
      Any idea what's causing the single point leaves? It's been doin that since before the Ntox.

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      more than likely a stress response.

I can't think of any stress she went through before it started... topping went smooth- she had hollow stems. Only been transplanted once & no shock.

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      No wait- I lied.
      I forgot she was one of the ones I had in 1gal fabric pots. Lotta stress on me- probably some on her too. Btw I have 8 1gal fabric pots- if anyone wants the worthless pieces of shit & will cover shipping they can have em.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Topping is stressful - transplant is stressful

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes they can be.

JDU I'm waiting for 5 new 3gal. fabric pots for my autos. The folgers coffee cans are really stressing out the 3 in flower LOL. I don't know how some of the photo challenge folks got such healthy harvest with root bound plants. It's a real challenge with too small of containers to keep plants healthy. I won't experiment again unless i get really dwarf plants.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      The fabric is nice- as a final destination. I ain't gonna use the small ones again.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just start the seeds in their final container. No transplant stress, no root bound 😎

No I won't use 1gal fabric unless I bury it in the ground with the plant. I have flipped the fabric inside out to get root wads out I would imagine you gotta do the same to get it out for transplant? Pain in the A$$ to me and the plant.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Inside out- Pretty damn close! I pulled the Jilly Bean loose enough I had to use a bamboo stake to hold her up. (No shock, slowed growth or single point leaves though..... ) I wonder why this Mango plant is such a finicky wuss.

Jilly Bean up front Mango 2 in the rear.

Yes they're droopy- it's gettin time to feed. Maybe tomorrow- the pots aren't quite dry.

Her topping clone is doin great now. Took awhile to grow roots from a hollow stem.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X