Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLreef
    replied
    looks like nice little haul. They really look good bro!

Leave a comment:

• 420chicano
    commented on 's reply
    Your like your plant Fabulous....
    Say no more.. nice Arbusto !

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Well life never stops throwing curveballs. I ended up getting called to work out of town and I need it right now.

Unfortunately that means my little widow auto came down today.

She made it to week 8 but I would like to have faded her a little more.

and of course my big scale is broken. My roommate left his big scale at work. And My Neighbors Big scale is broken LOL. So we don't have a wet weight but we are all guessing it should dry to about 2 oz. The buds are incredibly dense..

in honour of Nebula I have done a picture in her style. I don't have a green wig and I don't need to hide my identity in Canada but here it is LOL sorry about my ugly mug.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    The mainline is...wow. Those are going to be big lol.
    Just started week 4.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-03-2020, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Started using this technique.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Well she isn't big. But she's beautiful. And she's definitely coming down in 2 weeks. Shes a pretty old girl. 💓

I did already remove the larf and popcorn to let the buds ripen. If the larf. Just air dried is any indication. She has some kick.
    3.5 grams of larf.

If anyone with more experience thinks I should wait to flush. Please speak up
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-01-2020, 12:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Took forever to get a pic without her sparkling. I told you she was finishing lol.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    They don't call her WHITE Widow for nothing. Tons o curly red hairs. Showing plenty of amber trichomes. She might finish in 8 weeks.

I am also pushing for 8 weeks, because my friend dropped 3 plants on me. I have time and space constraints.

I wanted so badly to see one through for the full life cycle.
    I'm close. She has lost half of her leaves this week and starting to consume herself.

Her fade doesn't show well in the bright sun.

I just ordered three new Autos however. All of a colourful variety and I'm hoping to flower them all in the Canadian fall to get the cold shock.

The Ww auto didnt make a ton of larf. As small and bushy as she was. She just handed me some nice dense nugs. 💓
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-30-2020, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Your girls look amazing btw. 😉

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Great thread man. Just read through the whole thing. Ill definitely be following along.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Day 72 from seed

WW is starting to get juicy looking. Not ready yet though
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-26-2020, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Well the stakes are in and this will be Stretchy's shape. The photos don't do her justice. For my space,she is a monster and just a beauty. Week 2 of flower and she stinks like crazy already.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Should have asked me how to start an autoflower - after the seedling pops out of the soil ( that has been pre-moistened ) I immediately begin growing the roots.. And the rest goes like...............

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Nice outdoor day for my pretty little girls.

I learned something about autos today from a breeder.
    He said to give my autos a moist soil to grow into unlike a photo where you water seedlings close.

If autos begin to root into dry soil it can stunt them.
    This may be why mine is small. I watered from a syringe in the seedling stage. He saw no problems with my nutes or photos. He guesses underwateringvthe auto seedling. So water wider with your autos.

Not much smell from the white widow. The cheese, however, true to it's name has a smell in week 2.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-23-2020, 08:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Left to right

Cheese auto. Week 2 flower
    WW auto. Week 6 flower
    Bag seed mainline. Week 2 flower. Stopped stretching so fast and taking a nice shape now.

WW plumping up nicely. She's small but dense.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-22-2020, 07:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X